Gerber® Lil' Entrées® Creamy Chicken Stew With Vegetables With Green Beans & Carrots

BY GERBER

• Product highlights

• Provides 25% DV of protein
  • Provides 50% DV of Vitamin A
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

INGREDIENTS:

CREAMY SAUCE (WATER, CREAM [FROM MILK], MODIFIED CORN STARCH, ONIONS, BUTTER, NONFAT MILK, GARLIC, SALT, COOKED VEGETABLES [CARROTS, ONION, CELERY], SUGAR, COOKED MUSHROOMS, CORN OIL, SOY SAUCE [WATER, SOYBEANS, SALT], AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, MUSHROOM POWDER, FLAVORING, POTATO FLOUR, POTATO STARCH, XANTHAN GUM, MOLASSES, CARROT JUICE CONCENTRATE, ONION POWDER, SPICE), CARROTS, COOKED SEASONED DICED CHICKEN MEAT (CHICKEN MEAT, WATER, CORNSTARCH, SALT), GREEN BEANS, POTATOES, CORN, PEAS.

PACKED IN: SEASONED WATER

WATER, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SUGAR, CHICKEN BROTH, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, SALT, ONION POWDER, FLAVORING, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, CELERY AND CARROT AND ONION JUICE CONCENTRATES

Buy on Walmart*
  • "When we started our little one on solid foods." in 1 review
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My little one absolutely adores these. You don't have to worry about them choking, as the foods are chewable as long as they have about four chewing teeth. Also, we find deals at Wal- Mart all the time for buy 3 for $5.00!
Hayley N.
Wabash, IN
I recommend these. My daughter loves them. Especially the veggies in them. Some of the other ones have hard pieces of chicken in them and she cant seem to chew it. We get them almost all the time from our local walmart. Definitely met my daughters standards. :)
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
Good intention but my son hated these and many of the ones I bought went to waste. I think the flavor of them is pretty bland almost no flavor and that is probably why he did not care for them too much. I plan on trying these with my daughter but she may have the same result so definitely will buy fewer.
morgan w.
Freeland , WA
My toddler loves these Gerber meals. I normally only use them when everyone else wants to wait to eat but tiny needs food ASAP. I've personally tried them, not the biggest fan but I wasn't expecting much in taste.
I'm sure I'll buy them for baby #3.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
My daughter loved these. This was all she would eat. I guess she got used to the packaging because if it didn't look like this container, she didn't want it. It would be the same exact food and she didn't even want to try it.
Lori S.
Bryson, TX
My children never liked this one, and we tasted it and there's just no flavor to it. I guess for a small kid learning to eat it would be fine but it's very bland.
Montecia G.
Bethlehem, GA
This works wonders on my little one. He actually loves them a lot, and what makes them even better is they are inexpensive but you get your moneys worth at the same time. I definitely recommend this!
Teresa L.
Falls Church, VA
I used to baby'sit a child whos mom would bring these for him to eat but he hated it! I guess the taste over all was not pleasant for him and he just didn't like it. I tasted it myself and thought why would they make such thing?!
Amanda D.
Not at all a fan, there is a weird film of sludge or something over top of the food! I just threw it out, I'm not going to feed my son something I wouldn't eat myself!
Sam F.
I love graduates products for my kid and it tastes awesome. Even i like to take some bites from my kids dish.WIll definitely recommend this products for all moms
Alex B.
I recently bought a couple of these for my son and when I got ready to give it to him it smelled HORRIBLE! It's still in date and everything. I've tried other kinds and while they don't smell the nest it wasn't anywhere to close to being this awful. Is this normal for this kind?
Kellie K.
What age is this for? I have a 9 month old niece curious if she could try it.