Jennifer P.

It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son eats solids and finger foods, can I cut these up in manageable pieces to give to him, or should I wait till he can use a fork?

Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Saint Joseph, MN
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
my son eats these without silverware just fine
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Ottawa , ON
1 year, 6 months ago
Totally! I used to whip the extra sauce off them and give them to him with a forzen veg for fast lunches
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Fort myers, FL
2 years ago
For my LO I cut them in half. And gave him a fork to at least hold. However my son started eating these before he knew how to use a fork! Hope this helps!!