Amanda M.

At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?

Courtney C.
Eloise K.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
4 years, 3 months ago
I just started and my baby is ten months. for the past month i would cook and chop up his meats and veggies myself. I think this is good to give from time to time.
Alex'Andrea P.
Alex'Andrea P.
4 years, 3 months ago
I started these when my daughter was a year old. I might have been a little late but I didn't have t worry about her choking.
Chanell R.
Chanell R.
New Castle, DE
5 years, 4 months ago
I started with my son around 8 months. Thanksgiving he had his first taste of real food and there was no going back to puréed foods lol. He loves them and they are quick and easy.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles , Ca
5 years, 5 months ago
I started giving my son these Gerber dinners when he was about 7 months old. He stopped eating the regular Gerber baby food after giving him table food when we would be out eating places. So I gave these a try and he absolutely loved them. They do actually taste pretty good.