Gerber® Lil' Entrees® Cheese Ravioli in Tomato Sauce with Mixed Vegetables 6.6 oz. Tray (Pack of 8)

BY GERBER

Why our lil' entrees® selections don't need the fridge! We prepare our recipes and safely seal the trays with love + we slowly cook for the right amount of time = for a taste toddlers love with no preservatives. see more...

AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT
We buy these regularly and my daughter probably eats 2-3 packs of these each week as they have been a great way to introduce her at 11 months to self feeding. She seems to love the taste, they are easy to prepare as they only take 30 seconds in the microwave and are a great go-to warm meal for her when I have nothing else read on hand.
Ana K.
Idaho Falls, ID
This isn't the only one I've bought for my little girl but it is her favorite! She's 10 months old and eats these so well! I love how quick they are to make, especially when she's fussy. I would recommend these to any parent transitioning their kids onto big kid foods!
Shelby A.
I used to buy these all the time! That was until i opened one up and it was all brown inside. I had never had a problem out of them till i had opened that one up. So i stopped feeding them to my child.