BY GERBER #30 in Baby Food

• Provides 12% DV of protein
  • Provides 50% DV of Vitamin A
  • Provides 10% DV of Niacin, 10% DV of Magnesium and 10% DV of Vitamin B6
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

Tomato Sauce (Water, Tomato Puree, Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Tomato Juice, Olive Oil, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Onions, Garlic, Balsamic Vinegar, Salt, Thyme, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin), Water, Cheese Ravioli (Enriched Durum Flour [Durum Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Bleached Wheat Flour, Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Whole Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Egg, Parmesan Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Part Skim Ricotta Cheese [Whey, Cream, Vinegar, Carrageenan], Salt, Soybean Oil, Egg Whites, Tomato Powder, Dehydrated Onion, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Dehydrated Garlic, Annatto Extract Color, Basil, Oregano), Carrots, Peas, Corn, Yellow Squash, Less Than 0.5% Of: Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Chicken Broth, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Celery And Carrot And Onion Juice Concentrates

Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Graduates more...
While I love following a baby led weaning approach, I also love having food that easily accessible on the go and easy/healthy/safe for my child to eat.  I love these little meals because they're perfect for taking with us, they're priced very well, and they have great nutritional value for my little one!
Leianna D.
Corona, CA
Review for: Lil' Entrees Cheese Ravioli In Tomato Sauce 5.3 oz; 150 g more...
These little toddler meals are such a life savor, she gets a full meal and it heats up in no time. If you have a hungry baby like me then you know they want there food super fast so I definitely recommend this, this falls under the must haves
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These make meal time a breeze! My little is learning to feed herself and these have a great variety. I love that it comes with a veggie side so she can try lots of things. I always buy these to keep on hand when I’m at the store
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Lil' Entrees Cheese Ravioli In Tomato Sauce 5.3 oz; 150 g more...
My daughter is 11m old and LOVES these! If I’m looking for something quick for her bc I don’t feel like cooking a whole meal.. I turn to these and she eats it all. It’s cheap too. If you’re looking to start trying normal foods or just something quick for you LO try this!
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The actual food definitely doesn't look like the picture on the box but my kid eats it. The veggies are a dull green/grey. The pasta looked mushy, not the spiral swirls. But then again she eats almost anything. It helps when you're in a bind and don't have time to cook and your toddler is hungry.
Helen C.
Bayside
Gerber® Lil' Entrées® Cheese Ravioli In Tomato Sauce With Mixed Vegetables

These are great when mom's don't have time to cook and are on the go. They are fresh and tasty! My child loves them.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
To me, these looked gross. I couldn't feed them to my daughter. How hard is it to put a bag of veggies in the microwave and boil a bag of ravioli?! Way more cost effective to do yourself!
Amanda F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Big waste of money! I can buy other things cheaper and healthier, that my children will actually eat.   I have tried these with both of my kids, and the boy I babysit for.  None of them will actually eat these!  They take one bite and spit it out!  Good idea but needs work.
Brittany L.
Saint Joseph, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are very convenient for on the go meals when your not sure how your day is going to turn out. Easily stored in a purse since no refrigeration is needed until opened. Reasonably priced and easily available. Kids seem to enjoy them, haven't had one they wont eat
Ashley M.
Clifton
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Lil' Entrees Cheese Ravioli In Tomato Sauce 5.3 oz; 150 g, Graduates more...
These are so amazing for baby’s!My son loves these little entrées!These are great for when you are starting to feed your baby table food an they are also good on the go you only have to heat them up a little An then your good to go :)
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.