BY GERBER

• Provides 12% DV of protein
  • Provides 50% DV of Vitamin A
  • Provides 10% DV of Niacin, 10% DV of Magnesium and 10% DV of Vitamin B6
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

Tomato Sauce (Water, Tomato Puree, Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Tomato Juice, Olive Oil, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Onions, Garlic, Balsamic Vinegar, Salt, Thyme, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin), Water, Cheese Ravioli (Enriched Durum Flour [Durum Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Bleached Wheat Flour, Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Whole Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Egg, Parmesan Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Part Skim Ricotta Cheese [Whey, Cream, Vinegar, Carrageenan], Salt, Soybean Oil, Egg Whites, Tomato Powder, Dehydrated Onion, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Dehydrated Garlic, Annatto Extract Color, Basil, Oregano), Carrots, Peas, Corn, Yellow Squash, Less Than 0.5% Of: Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Chicken Broth, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Celery And Carrot And Onion Juice Concentrates

Amanda F.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect to take to grandmas house! I love all the lil entrees from Gerber and so does my little one! It’s a great way to start them off on a healthy balance of proteins and veggies. Very easy to prepare, can be served in the container or put on to a food mat or plate. When done all packaging is recyclable. Makes meals for you little one less stressful on you.
Ali W.
Latrobe, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not the most incredible flavor when I tasted it, but just bland is all. We often add a little flavor ourselves with spices or s&p. My oldest loves all of these meals and they truly are an easy and quick option for him. Plus, they store well and a long time while being preservative free, and I love that they have veggies!
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I am highly dissatisfied with this product as many have expressed that it is clearly meat in the cheese ravioli and tasted it, so do your due diligence as an organization providing food to infants and toddlers. I have also experienced meat in my sons cheese ravioli, however I am very upset at the foreign object I found in his entree. I have pictures and the lot code on the package. My son kept chewing on it and it sounded hard against his teeth , thankfully I was able to get it out of his mouth before he broke a tooth or choked on the rather large object. This is absolutely unacceptable for an organization that provides food to toddlers. You need to investigate into your processes much furter to ensure that your product is safe for the population you serve.
Kayla B.
Pittsburgh,pa
I am a working mom and these made meals so much easier. I never had to worry if he was getting enough nutrients. He always finished them and enjoyed them every time. I did not find a flavor he didn’t like. With so many to choose from I was able to change it up quit a bit.
Angelica S.
I love non-meat lil entrees for the babies. I don't have to worry so much about the babies choking and I just overall feel like it's a healthier option. I'm so glad Gerber offers no-meat options. Your kiddo should love this and any other item like this one.
Chelsea g.
Cathedral City, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is so good for when you are on the go and can’t make food for your baby. It’s so convenient and it taste amazing. It’s so good I buy it sometimes just for me. My 11th month old nephew absolutely loves them. I would definitely recommend. 10/10
Monika P.
Deptford
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is by far the worst thing I think I’ve ever made my little try.. I didn’t understand why she spit it out until I tried it myself, very bland, weird texture anything with the entrees and tomato sauce is disgusting !
Beatriz L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these for my almost 1 year old nephew but he didnt seem to love then. I wouldn't exactly say it's the taste. I think it's more the texture and him just discovering new foods. I would still recommend trying it.
Bri L.
Spring Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These little meals are so great for when you have to have the sitter feed your children. My daughter loved these and my son did to. They are easy for your child to pick and chew the veggies are very soft as well.
Nicole L.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gerber Lil Entrees were my favorite to feed my little girl when she was getting into "adult" food. I hated having to figure out what to make my family that Charlotte could eat as well, and when I found these entrees, it was nice to be able to cook whatever I wanted and just pop on of these in the microwave super quick and she had dinner in seconds. She loved them too! Some portion sizes on the pasta are a little large when they are starting out, but all you have to do is chop them up like any other food!
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.