Gerber® Lil' Crunchies® | Veggie Dip uploaded by Jessica V.Gerber® Lil' Crunchies® | Veggie Dip uploaded by Kendra S.Gerber® Lil' Crunchies® | Veggie Dip uploaded by cambria w.

BY GERBER

Nourish your little one on-the-go with whole grain goodness by serving Gerber Lil' Crunchies Veggie Dip snacks. Gerber Lil' Crunchies snacks have 2 grams of whole grains per serving and a yummy taste your little one will love. Gerber Lil' Crunchies snacks have a meltable texture that's easy to chew and swallow. Enjoy the convenience of a 0.52 oz cup that fits easily in most cup holders and bags.

• One (1) 0.52 oz container.
  • Convenient size that’s easy to take on-the-go.
  • Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • 2g of whole grain per serving and a yummy taste they love

Feeding/Storage

• This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
  • Use within five days after removing seal for optimal freshness

Whole Grain Yellow Corn Meal, Degermed Yellow Corn Meal, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Veggie Dip Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Tomato Powder, Sour Cream Solids [Cultured Cream, Nonfat Milk], Onion And Garlic Powder), Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness).Vitamins And Minerals: Iron (Electrolytic), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate).

Contains: Milk

15% Dv Of Iron For Infants. 30% Dv Of Vitamin E For Infants.

Made With Whole Grain-2g Of Whole Grain Per Serving

• Are these about the same consistency as the puffs? 3 Answers
Cait C.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of my babies favorite snacks. They taste like a less salty cheetos(to me) She loves them! I usually have to stop her because she will eat an entire package lol. I love Gerber in general, but they do such a great job at keeping their snacks healthy and delicious! 10/10
Kendra S.
This little one absolutely loves Lil’ Crunches! She’s rather eat these all day rather than baby food! If she’s crying, and nothing else soothes her, these will make her stop! With her teething, I think these help her a lot. Definitely recommend!
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
We buy these all the time! They dissolve easily and they don’t cost too much. The packaging is nice because you can take on the go. My daughter loves these and the other flavors as well. I normally buy them at Target or Walmart. Would recommend.
Hillary M.
I love that this product had variety in flavors. Both my girls enjoy it. My three year old toddler, and 9 month old infant. They are easy to pack. One of my to go snacks. Definitely, buying this again.
Jordan M.
Edmond
Purchased at: Target
These are like baby crack. If I’m not careful, I can eat a full can. These are delicious and priced so well. The only con is that in Oklahoma, they get soggy quickly because of our humidity
Linda C.
NORWALK, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is my sons all time favorite snack. He loves the veggie dip in particular. He loves the veggie taste and knows when he sees it in the store. He has also tried the cheddar which is his second choice but loves the crunchy texture of it.
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
At first I loved these for my daughter but then I realized it was super messy in comparison to other snacks she enjoyed. Also DO NOT get the cheese flavor it made my daughter smell so bad.
Shannon R.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Target
My daughter seems to like them. She is still learning to feed them to herself so I still break them up but the think the size is ok for a baby that can feed themselves well.
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Este fué el snack favorito de mi hijo, a él realmente le gustaba y yo me sentía y tranquila de que él comiera algo realmente dedicado a niños sin tantos preservantes y condimentos entre sus ingredientes. El sabor es bueno, agradable sin ser muy fuerte o concentrado, no contienen grasa de ningun tipo y son accesibles.
cambria w.
Bakersfield, CA
My little lady is generally pretty picky about her snacks. She loves the cheddar flavored ones and these veggie dip seem to be a big hit. I love that it is in a smaller to go container for throwing into the diaper bag or purse.
Chelsea S.
Hestand , KY
Are these about the same consistency as the puffs?