Gerber® Lil' Crunchies® | Veggie Dip uploaded by Jessica V.Gerber® Lil' Crunchies® | Veggie Dip uploaded by Kendra S.Gerber® Lil' Crunchies® | Veggie Dip uploaded by cambria w.

BY GERBER

Nourish your little one on-the-go with whole grain goodness by serving Gerber Lil' Crunchies Veggie Dip snacks. Gerber Lil' Crunchies snacks have 2 grams of whole grains per serving and a yummy taste your little one will love. Gerber Lil' Crunchies snacks have a meltable texture that's easy to chew and swallow. Enjoy the convenience of a 0.52 oz cup that fits easily in most cup holders and bags.

• One (1) 0.52 oz container.
  • Convenient size that’s easy to take on-the-go.
  • Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • 2g of whole grain per serving and a yummy taste they love

Feeding/Storage

• This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
  • Use within five days after removing seal for optimal freshness

Whole Grain Yellow Corn Meal, Degermed Yellow Corn Meal, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Veggie Dip Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Tomato Powder, Sour Cream Solids [Cultured Cream, Nonfat Milk], Onion And Garlic Powder), Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness).Vitamins And Minerals: Iron (Electrolytic), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate).

Contains: Milk

15% Dv Of Iron For Infants. 30% Dv Of Vitamin E For Infants.

Made With Whole Grain-2g Of Whole Grain Per Serving

• Are these about the same consistency as the puffs? 3 Answers
Kendra S.
This little one absolutely loves Lil’ Crunches! She’s rather eat these all day rather than baby food! If she’s crying, and nothing else soothes her, these will make her stop! With her teething, I think these help her a lot. Definitely recommend!
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
We buy these all the time! They dissolve easily and they don’t cost too much. The packaging is nice because you can take on the go. My daughter loves these and the other flavors as well. I normally buy them at Target or Walmart. Would recommend.
Hillary M.
I love that this product had variety in flavors. Both my girls enjoy it. My three year old toddler, and 9 month old infant. They are easy to pack. One of my to go snacks. Definitely, buying this again.
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
At first I loved these for my daughter but then I realized it was super messy in comparison to other snacks she enjoyed. Also DO NOT get the cheese flavor it made my daughter smell so bad.
Sarah W.
Imperial , MO
My daughter loves these she eats a bunch! There like 2$ so they very cheap for how much you get they are the perfect wise and she likes them to naw on. I got these at Walmart and a lot of places sell them. I do recommend these with supervision! Gerber® Lil’ Crunchies® Ranch
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Este fué el snack favorito de mi hijo, a él realmente le gustaba y yo me sentía y tranquila de que él comiera algo realmente dedicado a niños sin tantos preservantes y condimentos entre sus ingredientes. El sabor es bueno, agradable sin ser muy fuerte o concentrado, no contienen grasa de ningun tipo y son accesibles.
cambria w.
Bakersfield, CA
My little lady is generally pretty picky about her snacks. She loves the cheddar flavored ones and these veggie dip seem to be a big hit. I love that it is in a smaller to go container for throwing into the diaper bag or purse.
Katie R.
My son loves these. I think they are a better option to give to toddlers than giving them potato chips. They are crunchy and melt in your mouth so they are also safe.
Marisol T.
My son is nine months, has 7teeth and army crawls. My friend gifted these to him and he loves them. I can't wait to buy him more in this flavor. So different from the traditional baby flavors like banana. I love how he is able to wrap his hand around them and munch off the top then stick the rest in his mouth and they dissolve much easier than the puffs, great first snack for a curious baby.
Amber M.
Magna, UT
My now 17m old has been eating these for probly close to a year now, she loves them every flavor they are never wasted!! I love how fast they dissolve so I didn't have to worry much when she was eating them, they are the perfect little size for her hands, it comes with a decent amount for the money, they will go stale tho after a weekish & then they taste ick!! Highly recommend these baby "cheetos" thats what we call them!
Chelsea S.
Hestand , KY
Are these about the same consistency as the puffs?