BY GERBER #39 in Baby Food

• Baked whole grain corn snack
  • 5g of whole grain per serving.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Vitamin E, Zinc, and Iron for healthy growth and development
  • Easy to chew and swallow
  • Easily dissolving texture is great for your new self-feeder.
  • Helps your child master self-feeding
  • Just the right size for learning to pick up.

Good to know:

• Kosher (pareve)

Whole Grain Yellow Corn Meal, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Ranch Seasoning (Sour Cream Powder [Cultured Cream, Nonfat Milk], Salt, Tomato Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dried Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar; Natural Onion, Garlic, Cream And Mustard Flavors, Distilled Vinegar, Spice [Black Pepper], Tricalcium Phosphate, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness)

Vitamins And Minerals:

Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic)

Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
At first I was against buying these...they seemed like the toddler equivalent of Cheetos/junk food and that is not a habit I want to start him on, especially at so young. However, after seeing how much he loved them when he received some on a playdate and reading up on the ingredients, we decided to give them to him in moderation. My little one LOVES them - he likes all of the flavors but this is his favorite. It is a great way for him to master his motor skills and learn how to feed himself. It's been a wonderful segue into foods with textures as he loves anything crunchy right now. I have yet to see a kid who doesn't enjoy these.
Natalie M.
Amarillo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are so yummy! I liked them and my babies love them. This is one of their favorite snacks with string cheese and watered down juice. These are a huge hit in our home full of picky eaters.
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
OMG! Does my daughter love this or what???!!! She's an absolute fan of the Gerber Crunchies and loves eating them at any time of the day. She loves the taste, and it is a life-saver when we are traveling by car. She hates being in her car seat and the crunchies also help take her attention off it. It doubles up for us! :-)
Veronica K.
Alma
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As a little one my toddler couldn't get enough of these. The ranch ones are her favorite! She's 3 and still wants me to buy these for her. The value is great for the price. I don't trust the generic version since they seems to be hard and don't dissolve as easy at Gerber's. They have my mom stamp of approval!
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loved these! they were our go too snack when she started eating finger foods. although they are good (I tried them) and she loved them we never got through a whole can. after you open them within a couple days they become stale and hard to chew, even with the lid on.
Vivian R.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like these as an alternative to giving kids Cheetos, This is great and a lot healthier. They have a decent taste but to babies they are life lol my daughter love it! They are easy to find I  get my just from the local grocery store, They also carry a sweet kind .
Connie E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to buy my daughter these In every flavor, she loved them but I quickly stopped as I realized they go stale with in 2 days and I mean hard as a rock. So unless you going to let your baby devour the whole can it's pointless.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son is in love with these. He can eat an entire can in 1 day if I let him lol He likes the ranch flavor and the cheddar. They’re a good snack to help fill up his tummy. I gave it 4 stars because of the fact that they expire so fast.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Another great Gerber snack! Perfectly crunchy for my little one and they taste good too! Perfect for on the go or in the car. They have a variety of flavors too which is great! The only complaint I have is that Gerber needs to make the warning label bigger that says that the contents must be tossed after 5 days. I have read stories where other parents did not see the warning and gave them to their young kids who have choked on them. I'm so glad I always taste test my children's food before I give it to them . But this warning definitely has to be bigger and more visible .
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My littles love these! they are a great snack for home or on the go. Usually if I'm eating chips I give them these for their "chips" lol they love all the flavors. I would recommend wait until your little one has teeth before trying these. I have bought them so many times and keep them stocked up. I recommend trying these!
Ashley V.
Who's kids love these things?
Daniela H.
Miami
A what age my baby can eat these crunchies?