Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
Lil Crunchies Organic White Bean Hummus Baked Snack 159 oz

Gerber Lil Crunchies Organic White Bean Hummus Baked Snack 1.59 oz.

Baked snack specially formulated to be nutritionally and developmentally appropriate for your toddler.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber Lil Crunchies Organic White Bean Hummus Baked Snack 1.59 oz.!
Erika R.
Greenfield, MA
One of my sons favorite snacks there perfect for toddlers there just the right size for there small hands and they travel well too there inexpensive and perfect for one the go also my son has a dirty allergy and now that gerber has a whole plant based line it makes it so much easier to get snacks
Amanda G.
Genoa, IL
My son loves these! It’s a quick and easy, and also healthy snack that has been around for months In our home
Tara H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Perfect little snack for little fingers! My little one loves to pick these up and also loves the flavor!
Jessica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter seemed to like these, but I thought they tasted a little bland and cardboardy. I also don’t like that the shelf life is only 5 days after opening because I feel like I have to feed her a ton of these over a few days to make it worth buying.
Stacey M.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this snack all the time for my toddler since he was 16 months old. I likr thats its organic, it isnt high in sodium, and it has beans. He can't get enough of them.
Aurora M.
victoria
From the time my daughter started solids at 6 months until now at 2.5 yrs she has always loved these. I feel no guilt in letting her snack hard because they’re made from beans! 10/10 highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?