Gerber® Lil' Crunchies® | Mild Cheddar Snack Cup uploaded by Amanda J.Gerber® Lil' Crunchies® | Mild Cheddar Snack Cup uploaded by Lourdes J.

BY GERBER

Nourish your little one on-the-go with whole grain goodness by serving Gerber Lil' Crunchies Mild Cheddar baked corn snacks. Gerber Lil' Crunchies snacks have 2 grams of whole grains per serving and a yummy taste your little one will love. Gerber Lil' Crunchies snacks have a meltable texture that's easy to chew and swallow. Enjoy the convenience of a 0.52 oz cup that fits easily in most cup holders and bags.

• One (1) 0.52 oz container
  • Convenient size that’s easy to take on-the-go
  • Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients
  • 2g of whole grain per serving and a yummy taste they love

Feeding/Storage

• This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
  • Use within five days after removing seal for optimal freshness

Whole Grain Yellow Corn Meal, Degermed Yellow Corn Meal, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Cheese Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Salt, Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Butterfat, Natural Cheddar Cheese Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract Color, Autolyzed Yeast Extract), Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness).

Vitamins And Minerals:

Iron (Electrolytic), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)..

Contains: Milk:

15% Dv Of Iron For Infants. 30% Dv Of Vitamin E For Infants.

Made With Whole Grain-2g Of Whole Grain Per Serving

• Have you tried these moms?4 Answers
  • Being wanted to buy this for my baby not sure. What do gu...3 Answers
  • When did everyone start giving these to their littles?!7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gladys R.
My 1 year old daughter loves this. These are perfect for snacks and good to keep them busy. With lil crunchies they learn to eat on their own , they feel independent. is a very healthy choice delicious flavor melts in their mouth, not a chocking hazard. It has the right size and texture for little fingers. These are very cheap good and nutritious.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
I first found these value packs when I first had my daughter. I used to get these all of the time so she had some type of variety. Even though she was little I knew I'd be giving her the same thing over and over so I always tried to mix it up. Now that my twins are on these they go that much faster, so I always need multiple packs.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Way healthier alternative to Cheetos but still a great cheesy crunchy snack! My daughter loves finger foods while I’m cooking dinner and these are so easy to just dump and serve! Quite a bit comes in each container. I buy these often and my daughters are not sick of them yet!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
My son absolutely adores these lip crunchies and the mild cheddar is one of his favorite flavors! So these snack cups for on the go are super handy to have in the diaper bag when my son is needing a snack and he just lights up when he sees the container. Nice, easy snack on the go.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Gerber’s Lil Crunchies are perfect for younger toddlers and babies! We love how easy they are to grasp and eat! Plus they taste pretty good too! They’re perfect for taking in the car or to dinner at a restaurant to keep the kids occupied.
Becky L.
Yuba City
My 8 month old cannot go a couple hours without these! I even have a hard time keeping my 9 year old out of them because they are so yummy lol. And I got such a great deal on them! On .50 a carton 😮
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
My daughter has ALWAYS loved these. They are a great for a snack or to keep my LO busy while I'm cooking a meal. They're actually pretty tasty as well, for a baby product. My only complaint is that if the jar is left open, they will go stale so quickly and the moister in the air makes them taste weird. As long as they're kept in the container, they're great!
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville , TN
My daughter loves these. They dissolve super fast so you don't have to worry about the baby choking on them. They are kind of messy but my daughter goes crazy over them and we have to buy them in bulk. You can get them pretty much anywhere. Normally about 1.50 or less per can the only thing I will say about the cheddar flavor is it smells bad but this is my daughters favorite flavor.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
My daughter loved these!  Every once in a while she would spill the container so I found that putting them in a different, easier to handle container for her worked out much better! My only suggestion would be a different container, one that is more "child friendly,"  however, this can be easily fixed by just putting them in a spill proof child snack container.  The product itself is great!
maribel G.
San elizario, TX
my son loves these they are his favorite also i love this brand its an affordable brand. they have good taste they do meet my expectations i take them everywhere i go i must have them for my son i would recommend these mega huge help when your little ones don't want to eat
Jessica H.
Salem, OR
Where do you purchase this variety pack at?
Chelsey P.
Hastings, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When did everyone start giving these to their littles?!
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Have you tried these moms?
Blanca G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Being wanted to buy this for my baby not sure. What do guy recommended and what flavors?