Gerber® Lil' Crunchies® | Mild Cheddar Snack Cup uploaded by Kamille C.Gerber® Lil' Crunchies® | Mild Cheddar Snack Cup uploaded by Amanda J.Gerber® Lil' Crunchies® | Mild Cheddar Snack Cup uploaded by Lourdes J.

BY GERBER

Nourish your little one on-the-go with whole grain goodness by serving Gerber Lil' Crunchies Mild Cheddar baked corn snacks. Gerber Lil' Crunchies snacks have 2 grams of whole grains per serving and a yummy taste your little one will love. Gerber Lil' Crunchies snacks have a meltable texture that's easy to chew and swallow. Enjoy the convenience of a 0.52 oz cup that fits easily in most cup holders and bags.

• One (1) 0.52 oz container
  • Convenient size that’s easy to take on-the-go
  • Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients
  • 2g of whole grain per serving and a yummy taste they love

Feeding/Storage

• This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
  • Use within five days after removing seal for optimal freshness

Whole Grain Yellow Corn Meal, Degermed Yellow Corn Meal, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Cheese Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Salt, Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Butterfat, Natural Cheddar Cheese Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract Color, Autolyzed Yeast Extract), Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness).

Vitamins And Minerals:

Iron (Electrolytic), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)..

Contains: Milk:

15% Dv Of Iron For Infants. 30% Dv Of Vitamin E For Infants.

Made With Whole Grain-2g Of Whole Grain Per Serving

• Have you tried these moms?4 Answers
  • Being wanted to buy this for my baby not sure. What do gu...3 Answers
  • When did everyone start giving these to their littles?!7 Answers
Ana B.
Greenwood
Purchased at: Walmart
My little guys love these. The only complaint I have is that they stain the hands and mouths. But it’s what you expect with a Cheeto-type product. Surprisingly low in calories. Just make sure you follow the instructions on how long to keep them after opening. About a week after opening, them are no longer crunchy and more spongy which is a choking hazard when it comes to little ones with no molars.
Gladys R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My 1 year old daughter loves this. These are perfect for snacks and good to keep them busy. With lil crunchies they learn to eat on their own , they feel independent. is a very healthy choice delicious flavor melts in their mouth, not a chocking hazard. It has the right size and texture for little fingers. These are very cheap good and nutritious.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I first found these value packs when I first had my daughter. I used to get these all of the time so she had some type of variety. Even though she was little I knew I'd be giving her the same thing over and over so I always tried to mix it up. Now that my twins are on these they go that much faster, so I always need multiple packs.
hailey i.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are basically cheese puffs for babies. They’re not as hard and super cheesy as a Cheeto puff. They do however leave orange fingers and crumbs. These are good for teething babies because they chew a little and helps their gums feel better
Marilyn K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Im a grandmother of a sweet little baby girl & she loves her gerber lil’ crunchies cheese puffs, they are definitely her favorite! She will pick through all the fruit loops & gold fish to get her gerber cheese puffs! 👑
Danielle P.
Williamsburg
Purchased at: Walmart
My son absolutely loved these. They wasn’t to messy either! The price was excellent. Very roomy too, hardly even took up any space in my kitchen. If I ever have another baby I would for sure buy Gerbers product again!!
Alicia J.
Washougal, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these to my daughter and she didn't really love them as much as she loved the sweet potato ones. They're fine but definitely not her favorite. It could be the taste
Alayna R.
Ashland, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Gerber has been a brand of baby food/snacks/drinks that I have gotten for all 3 of my children. It is always reliable, and they always love it. These lil crunchies are some of their favorite products! I consider them to be a go-to alternative to the puffy kind of Cheetos. Certainly reccommend!
ashley c.
Red House, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This flavor in general is not a hit, I couldn’t figure out why my son wouldn’t eat them and they just taste like cardboard. The other flavors are great but these ones are not very good at all! I will not buy them again.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Way healthier alternative to Cheetos but still a great cheesy crunchy snack! My daughter loves finger foods while I’m cooking dinner and these are so easy to just dump and serve! Quite a bit comes in each container. I buy these often and my daughters are not sick of them yet!
Jessica H.
Salem, OR
Where do you purchase this variety pack at?
Chelsey P.
Hastings, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When did everyone start giving these to their littles?!
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Have you tried these moms?
Blanca G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Being wanted to buy this for my baby not sure. What do guy recommended and what flavors?

Amazon