Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4

Am I the ONLY one who eats them too?..lol i would take like 2-3.. If so what are your thoughts ?

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Comanche , Tx
3 years, 3 months ago
I never give my kiddos anything with trying it right along with them.
Swati D.
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
3 years, 4 months ago
You are not the only one dear! I always had few while feeding my baby all the time. They are really yummy!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
3 years, 4 months ago
Definitely not the only one to eat them! I would snag a few too when I gave them to my son. They are good!