BY GERBER #3 in Baby Food

• Baked whole grain corn snack
  • 5g of whole grain per serving.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Vitamin E, Zinc, and Iron for healthy growth and development
  • Easy to chew and swallow
  • Easily dissolving texture is great for your new self-feeder.
  • Helps your child master self-feeding
  • Just the right size for learning to pick up.

Good to know:

• Kosher (pareve)

Whole Grain Yellow Corn Meal, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Zesty Tomato Seasoning (Tomato Powder, Sugar, Salt; Natural Oregano, Black Pepper And Garlic Flavors, Paprika Extract Color), Tricalcium Phosphate, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness).
Vitamins And Minerals: Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic)

• How old was your child when you started giving them the c...10 Answers
  • Are these the type that melts in your mouth? 17 Answers
  • How are these? My son already eats their fruit puffs. Wan...7 Answers
Gerber® Lil’ Crunchies® Garden Tomato
  • "My son LOVES these - at first, I was skeptical because it seemed like the baby version of junk food, but they're soft, easy to chew & quite tasty (I've had a few myself, *cough*cough*)." in 116 reviews
  • "Love this, my daughter loves it which makes me happy lol, they do get a little soft and messy street awhile though so watch out." in 91 reviews
  • "My son loved these and I'm not even going to lie I thought they were tasty also major perk when you are being force fed by a one year old." in 59 reviews
  • "My daughter loved every flavored lol, I tried them and their pretty good, not to f dry, awsome snaks for on the go, tast and heathy" in 52 reviews
  • "these are fantastic children love them and they are so convient to carry with you the containers even provide entitainment for the little ones " in 44 reviews
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh, my son absolutely loves these! I love that he loves them just as much as Cheeto puffs but these are a healthier version! Plus even this momma loves them, because let’s face it, he feeds me just as many of them as he eats! Only thing I don’t like is that the kid is so easy for kids to get because I end up with them everywhere! Also the name is kinda gross sounding but otherwise I can’t really complain!
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was hesitant of getting tomato flavored anything, simply because my son broke out whenever he had tomatoes. These however didn't give him a reaction. He loved every bit of it, and enjoys eating it alone since he can grab it. Will definitely buy again, and other flavors too.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My 11.5 month old absolutely loves her crunchies and they make the perfect snack on the go.  My dad and I take my daughter out to breakfast every Thursday and these are our go to snacks for her.  They keep her content while we wait for our meals and they are fairly mess free.  I'll admit, I've tried the cheddar ones and they're fairly tasty as well!
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loved these when she was a baby. In my opinion, they taste pretty close to a Cheeto. One star because she choked on one of these. It was so scary! After reading the packaging, it only has a shelf life of 3 days after opening. I don't know if they changed their formula when they changed their packaging but if they didn't, just be aware mommas!
Nica M.
Las Vegas
My 2 kids love this stuff, we were kinda hesitate at first but then we bought it and gave some to our daughters we weren't disappointed because they would be munching on this endlessly. We also have tried other flavors, and they love them all the same!! Highly recommended and will keep buying this especially now that we have another baby.
Megan G.
These things are awesome. I purchase different flavors for my kids and they seem to love them all. They're a great first food because they kind of just melt away once they are wet. And some of them are incredibly yummy. I can't start eating the Apple and Sweet Potato flavor because I have seriously accidentally eaten the entire thing lol
Brittany B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great snacks to have on hand, they're kind of on the messy side when you let your child feed themselves but they seem to be tasty to them and easy for them to chew/suck on. They melt in their mouths pretty easily but as mentioned can make quite the mess when you have half soggy ones smushed evrywhere leaving a trail of orange in its path
Amanda L.
Anthony, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son really likes these lil crunchies. I wish they lasted a little bit longer because I didn't like giving them to him too often because they aren't super healthy. But I would always end up throwing a good bit away because you're suppose to throw them out after a few weeks. I usually tried a month though!
Hannah D.
Newton, Al
My daughter loves these. They are a great little on the go snack. The price is a little higher than I would like just because I can get regular cheese puffs for cheaper, but they do have great flavor. I have gotten these many times for my daughter and would suggest these to other parents for an easy snack.
Danielle S.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Honestly I wish that they sold these in adult size! They are so good and also my daughters favorite snack! Easy to pick up and they dissolve quite quickly for the little ones that don’t have many teeth. The price is decent but I feel like it should have a little more because of the price. Other than that these are great!
KIMMY H.
Las Vegas, NV
Are they too big for a one year old to eat? i just get so paranoid that he may choke on it
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is it worth the money?
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
What's your child's favorite flavor?
Amber R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
At what age would you start giving your child stuff like this?
Christina C.
Are these the type that melts in your mouth?