BY GERBER #5 in Baby Food

• Baked whole grain corn snack
  • 5g of whole grain per serving.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Vitamin E, Zinc, and Iron for healthy growth and development
  • Easy to chew and swallow
  • Easily dissolving texture is great for your new self-feeder.
  • Helps your child master self-feeding
  • Just the right size for learning to pick up.

Good to know:

• Kosher (pareve)

Whole Grain Yellow Corn Meal, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Zesty Tomato Seasoning (Tomato Powder, Sugar, Salt; Natural Oregano, Black Pepper And Garlic Flavors, Paprika Extract Color), Tricalcium Phosphate, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness).
Vitamins And Minerals: Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic)

• How old was your child when you started giving them the c...10 Answers
  • Are these the type that melts in your mouth? 17 Answers
  • How are these? My son already eats their fruit puffs. Wan...7 Answers
Gerber® Lil’ Crunchies® Garden Tomato
  • "My son LOVES these - at first, I was skeptical because it seemed like the baby version of junk food, but they're soft, easy to chew & quite tasty (I've had a few myself, *cough*cough*)." in 116 reviews
  • "Love this, my daughter loves it which makes me happy lol, they do get a little soft and messy street awhile though so watch out." in 91 reviews
  • "My son loved these and I'm not even going to lie I thought they were tasty also major perk when you are being force fed by a one year old." in 59 reviews
  • "My daughter loved every flavored lol, I tried them and their pretty good, not to f dry, awsome snaks for on the go, tast and heathy" in 52 reviews
  • "these are fantastic children love them and they are so convient to carry with you the containers even provide entitainment for the little ones " in 44 reviews
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I would purchase the cheddar ones for my twins when they were 1-2 years old. They absolutely loved them. They could easily go through an entire container in one day between the two of them. I ate them once too, to try them and they aren't too bad. Its a good finger food and light snack for smaller kiddos. When they hit about age 2, I just started buying a big bag of white cheddar cheese doodles and butter flavor puff corn for them. I'm sure my son who is almost 1 will love these.
Kayla J.
Flemingsburg, KY
My daughter absolutely loves these!! They are an awesome go to snack for her!! Gerber® Lil' Crunchies® | Mild Cheddar Snack Cup She has been eating these since she was about 6 months, we love the puffs too, she will be two years old the 15 the of March and she still eats them, they are so easy and convenient for when we are on the go!!
Latisha M.
Westminster, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My toddler absolutely loves these things! I know I can trust what I'm giving her because its Gerber. There is a wide variety and my little one loves them all!! Gerber® Lil’ Crunchies® Garden TomatoGerber® Lil’ Crunchies® RanchGerber® Lil' Crunchies® | Apple Sweet PotatoGerber® Lil' Crunchies® | Mild Cheddar Snack CupGerber® Lil' Crunchies® Vanilla Maple the vanilla maple smell so good too!
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh, my son absolutely loves these! I love that he loves them just as much as Cheeto puffs but these are a healthier version! Plus even this momma loves them, because let’s face it, he feeds me just as many of them as he eats! Only thing I don’t like is that the kid is so easy for kids to get because I end up with them everywhere! Also the name is kinda gross sounding but otherwise I can’t really complain!
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My 11.5 month old absolutely loves her crunchies and they make the perfect snack on the go.  My dad and I take my daughter out to breakfast every Thursday and these are our go to snacks for her.  They keep her content while we wait for our meals and they are fairly mess free.  I'll admit, I've tried the cheddar ones and they're fairly tasty as well!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loved these when she was a baby. In my opinion, they taste pretty close to a Cheeto. One star because she choked on one of these. It was so scary! After reading the packaging, it only has a shelf life of 3 days after opening. I don't know if they changed their formula when they changed their packaging but if they didn't, just be aware mommas!
Megan G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These things are awesome. I purchase different flavors for my kids and they seem to love them all. They're a great first food because they kind of just melt away once they are wet. And some of them are incredibly yummy. I can't start eating the Apple and Sweet Potato flavor because I have seriously accidentally eaten the entire thing lol
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are a big hit in my house especially before my daughter started eating regular cheese doodles. Now that her brothers are on these I go through triple the amount but they are good. They're small enough to take along in the diaper bag and they're a great snack for the kiddies.
Susie K.
Starke, FL
My youngest son absolutely loved these when he was younger. I found them at our local grocery store one day when shopping for snacks that would be safe for him to eat. I was surprised by how much he loved them and I bought them many many times and would recommend them to others.
Chelsea G.
Purcell
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are sooo wonderful! Both my kids would beg for these! My only complain is that they go stale way too quick. My boys ate them so quickly though that this didn't make too big of an issue. When they are fresh the melt and it eases a mommies heart not o worry about choking!
KIMMY H.
Las Vegas, NV
Are they too big for a one year old to eat? i just get so paranoid that he may choke on it
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is it worth the money?
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
What's your child's favorite flavor?
Amber R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
At what age would you start giving your child stuff like this?
Christina C.
Are these the type that melts in your mouth?