Gerber Lil' Crunchies uploaded by jasmine l.

BY GERBER

Crawler Learning to Pick Up. Delicious White Cheddar Flavor. Naturally Flavored. Made with Whole Grains. USDA Organic. Kosher with Dairy. Nutrition Compass™. Good to Remember. USDA Certified Organic. 5g of Whole Grain per Serving. Good Source of Vitamin E, Iron & Zinc. see more...

Gerber Lil' Crunchies
  • "I tried one after opening the packing and I must say they are pretty tasty." in 1 review
  • "Definitely worth the money. " in 1 review
  • "they are low calorie and dissolve in the mouth so limits choking ." in 1 review
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
I love these little snacks for my kids. They are quick and easy, dissolve pretty quickly so you have to worry so much about choking. Even my older children love the taste of these snacks.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
My big boy loved these when he was small they taste pretty good they taste allot like the simply white cheddar cheetos and they are pretty easy 4 little 1s 2 eat I can't w8 2 give my little guy these when he gets bigger
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Davenport, OK
These taste really good for a baby snack. My son loves these! They do get stale after 2-3 days and are hard to eat so I would definitely recommend tasting one before giving to your little one.
Maryah L.
Maryah L.
Mega Parent Expert
These were so hope full. Love them when ever my 6 month old was hungry in the car and I was unable to give him a bottle he love to eat them. Great finger food for them to start learning.
Belen M.
Belen M.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert
My 2 children absolutely love these snacks!! I carry these on the road, and everywhere i go because literally they have to have them!(:
Briana W.
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
my babys absolutely love this product. i cant keep them in stock. they have learned to open the can and go and get them there self.
Krystal O.
Krystal O.
Encinitas , CA
Mega Parent Expert
These were a hit my kids liked it, easy to eat and good for practicing picking up foods for little ones who are training.
Christina D.
Christina D.
My son loves these! It's the perfect snack in between meals. He can feed himself and I don't have to worry about him making a mess. They come in so many other different flavors.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
My toddler loves these. They became an awesome treat when she was first learning to feed her self. I will buy these for my newborn when he gets of age.
Ariana D.
Ariana D.
Coopersburg , Pa
These are great! I love having things that are good on the go and these are it :D She loves things she can feed herself with and this is great!