Gerber Lil' Crunchies uploaded by jasmine l.

BY GERBER

Crawler Learning to Pick Up. Delicious White Cheddar Flavor. Naturally Flavored. Made with Whole Grains. USDA Organic. Kosher with Dairy. Nutrition Compass™. Good to Remember. USDA Certified Organic. 5g of Whole Grain per Serving. Good Source of Vitamin E, Iron & Zinc. see more...

Gerber Lil' Crunchies
  • "I tried one after opening the packing and I must say they are pretty tasty." in 1 review
  • "they are low calorie and dissolve in the mouth so limits choking ." in 1 review
  • "Definitely worth the money. " in 1 review
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I give this to my son as a treat/snack while watching his movie or tv show. My baby enjoys these very much that I have to hide the container after because he will want it all. I recommend it to moms when they are going on a long road trip or if thinking of going shopping or whatever moment to help keep your baby occupied while on the way.
Samantha S.
flatwoods
Not sure how healthy these are but the baby loves them more than puffs. He receives them in moderation. Easy for him to pick up and they dissolve pretty quick in his mouth so I don't worry much about choking
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
My big boy loved these when he was small they taste pretty good they taste allot like the simply white cheddar cheetos and they are pretty easy 4 little 1s 2 eat I can't w8 2 give my little guy these when he gets bigger
Elizabeth W.
Davenport, OK
These taste really good for a baby snack. My son loves these! They do get stale after 2-3 days and are hard to eat so I would definitely recommend tasting one before giving to your little one.
Maryah L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were so hope full. Love them when ever my 6 month old was hungry in the car and I was unable to give him a bottle he love to eat them. Great finger food for them to start learning.
Lori B.
These are a great snack for toddlers!! My son loves these as well as most of the other flavors. They are easy for him to pick up. The only thing I hate is that he's started crushing them when he's decided he doesn't want to eat anymore. He makes such a mess with them if I don't get them away quick enough.
Samantha E.
Bloomfield, IN
These are heaven sent. My son is ADDICTED to them. They're the only thing that keeps him quiet in church. I don't feel bad let him eat these since they're organic. I don't think they taste all that great, but my son gobbles them up! Definitely worth the money.
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
I love these little snacks for my kids. They are quick and easy, dissolve pretty quickly so you have to worry so much about choking. Even my older children love the taste of these snacks.
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
My son enjoyed these when he was first learning to pick up foods on his own and snack, however he does not take to them now that he's older! Overall, I think the variety of flavors are nice and it does help with learning to self feed!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Our sons love these things!! Even when we bought them for the baby the older boys would be caught in the pantry trying to sneak a couple because they said they were so soft and easy to eat. They are great for babies who are teething!