Gerber® Lil' Bits® Baby Food | Mixed Carrot Corn Butternut Squash
Help your little one master chewing before transitioning to table food with Gerber Lil' Bits Mixed Carrot Corn Butternut Squash baby food. Each Lil' Bits baby food recipe is made with perfectly sized soft pieces of fruits or veggies to help babies learn to chew. Made with the goodness of 3/4 carrot, 2/5 ear of corn, and 1 1/2 Tbsp squash in each tub.
- One (1) 2-count pack of 5 oz tubs.
- 45% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin A and 35% Daily Value of Potassium.
- Unsalted, no artificial colors or flavors.
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; Packaging made with no BPA
- See product label for microwave instructions.
- This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
- Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
- Read all information before serving
Ingredients: DICED YELLOW AND ORANGE CARROTS (LIL’ BITS), CORN, WATER, CARROTS, BUTTERNUT SQUASHsee more...