Gerber Lil' Bits® Baby Food Apple Banana & 7 Grain Cereal

by Gerber

Help your little one master chewing before transitioning to table food with Gerber Lil' Bits Apple Banana and 7 Grains baby food. Each Lil' Bits baby food recipe is made with perfectly sized soft pieces of fruits or veggies to help babies learn to chew and has 8g of whole grains per serving. Made with the goodness of 2/5 apple, 1/6 banana, and 1 1/2 Tbsp cooked grains in each tub.

• One (1) 2-count pack of 5 oz tubs.
  • 8g whole grain & 30% Daily Value antioxidant Vitamin C per tub.
  • Unsweetened, unsalted, no artificial colors or flavors.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; Packaging made with no BPA

Feeding/Storage

• See product label for microwave instructions.
  • This product should only be fed to a seated, supervised child.
  • Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.
  • Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
  • Read all information before serving

Ingredients: APPLES AND DICED APPLES (LIL' BITS), BANANAS, WATER, WHOLE GRAIN BLEND (MILLET, SORGHUM, BROWN RICE, TEFF, AMARANTH, QUINOA), BARLEY (CONTAINS WHEAT), CITRIC ACID.

Vitamins and Minerals: TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), IRON (FERROUS SULFATE), ZINC SULFATE, NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12

Haven't tried this brand yet do anyone know if their kids enjoyed it
What age baby would you feed this to?
Start your review of Gerber Lil' Bits® Baby Food Apple Banana & 7 Grain Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Gerber Lil' Bits® Baby Food Apple Banana & 7 Grain Cereal uploaded by Megan W.
My little one has this for breakfast almost every morning. It's super easy to mix and convenient if you also want to take it on the go. I like that there is a variety of flavors. This flavor in particular is not the favorite out of all of them, but my little one still finishes the bowl!
Grand Blanc, MI
My son who was and still is at 17 months a super picky eater actually loved this oatmeal apple mixture and would eat the entire jar. I have to say it was also one of the more appealing ones to myself as well, had a great smell and more soft solid texture versus others we experimented with while trying to ones he would actually eat.
Fleetwood, PA
Thank you for these! That comes from my son and both of his parents. These are an easy way of making sure your little one can enjoy something tasty and healthy. And convenient for us as well.
Woodstock, GA
My 11 month old loves this! It is the perfect combination of sweet and grains! The little pieces are great when moving from baby food to table foods.
Ashland, KY
My little guy loves this cereal. It tastes very good just like apples and cinnamon (cuz I tried it too!) Its great for littles learning texture.
Caldwell, KS
Both of my boys LOVED this! It even has a good smell unlike a lot of other baby foods! And knowing it is somewhat good for them always helps!
Mesa
Purchased at: Walmart
One of our favorites my baby loves the apples I just wish they had more options to choose from. I love having the oatmeal in his food.
Jber, AK
Love the gerber brand. That was my go to brand before my baby got teeth. I will make sure to get some more for our second child.
My little one used to love this stuff. She would eat it like no other. It smells great when making it also nice cinnamon smell.
Hermitage, PA
My son always loved fruits and veggies so he ate these right up. I like the different mixtures of foods they have.