Gerber® Lil' Bits® Baby Cereal | Whole Wheat Apple Blueberry uploaded by Mariya P.Gerber® Lil' Bits® Baby Cereal | Whole Wheat Apple Blueberry uploaded by Jenna P.Gerber® Lil' Bits® Baby Cereal | Whole Wheat Apple Blueberry uploaded by April A.

BY GERBER

Introduce your older baby to new tastes and textures with Gerber Lil' Bits Whole Wheat Apple Blueberry baby cereal. It can be mixed to a spoon-hugging texture and the added textured pieces help babies learn to chew and mash. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.

• One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container.
  • Has iron to help support learning ability.
  • Made with real fruit & whole grains.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; No artificial flavors.

Feeding/Storage

Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.

Easy-to-Mix Directions:

• Pour or Spoon out ¼ cup of cereal in bowl.
  • For best results, stir in ¼ cup liquid (breastmilk, infant formula, water, or GERBER juice).
  • For a thinner texture, stir in 1/3 cup liquid.
  • For Toddler: Mix with milk for children over one year of age.
  • Serve as-is or warm.
  • Discard any unfed cereal.

Microwave Guidelines for Heating:

• Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.*
  • Mix heated liquid with cereal.
  • Stir to even out temperature.
  • TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding

Whole Grain Wheat Flour Apple Flakes, Blueberry Flavored Bits (Blueberry Puree, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Corn Starch), Red Beet Powder (For Color), Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Blueberry Flavor, Blueberry Juice Concentrate

Vitamins and Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Phosphate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid

Brittany T.
This is my daughter's all time favorite cereal/oatmeal! Once I introduced this to her, she preferred this over the original. I would even add fruit in the original and she still liked this one more. I love blueberries so maybe she loves them too!
April A.
My baby loves the Gerber lil bits whole wheat cereal apple blueberry. I'm not sure how it tastes but it smells like an Apple blueberry. I like the fact that it is also whole wheat and the real fruit lol bites. It has iron for healthy brain development. Calcium for strong bones & teeth. Vitamins c,e, zinc, & 6 b vitamins for healthy growth. Gerber lil bits has texture & is made with real fruit. I recommend trying this cereal for your crawler baby stage.
Megan R.
My kid seems to like this ONLY if it's made with his formula/breast milk. Tried with water and it was a no go. He spit it out. I tried it with the water and could understand why. The taste was good but the texture was awful lol. It was like eating wet toilet paper. (I've never done that) haha
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I started giving this to my son after he turns 6months, he actually like it and we don't encounter any problem. This very affordable sometimes I get this for $1.But now that he is almost a year he refused to eat this anymore.So I suggest to start giving this as early as your baby is allowed to.
Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
My little one LOVE this cereal! And I love the smell. I assume it tastes good because she eats all of it and she chooses it over regular sometimes. The packaging is great and the price is even better!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
My little girl Rasta this cereal like crazy. I like to usually mix it up with maybe banana baby food and a little banana apple cereal.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Baby girl loves this! I don't give it to her all the time but when I'm running late and need a quick mix this is my to go for ..
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
Seems to be his favorite. Keeps him happy and full in between feeding. Easy and convenient. Easy to carry around
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Gerber® Lil' Bits® Baby Cereal | Whole Wheat Apple Blueberry our 8 month old LOVES this flavor combination from Gerber. The oatmeal actually is pretty good. No shame. I have tried it myself. Tastes exactly like what it says it would. Healthy and filling for baby in the mornings. Warm it up or keep it cool. Mix it with juice. Formula. Breast milk or some other kind of drink your baby drinks. Coconut water or almond milk works too.
rose c.
Poth, TX
My son gagged on this made a terrible face and spit it out. I tried twice with same result I'll take that's as "mom that's horrible!" 😂😂😂