Gerber® Lil' Bits® Baby Cereal | Oatmeal Banana Strawberry
Introduce your older baby to new tastes and textures with Gerber Lil' Bits Oatmeal Banana Strawberry baby cereal. It can be mixed to a spoon-hugging texture and the added textured pieces help babies learn to chew and mash. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.
- One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container.
- Has iron to help support learning ability.
- Made with real fruit.
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients; No artificial flavors.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid
- Pour or Spoon out ¼ cup of cereal in bowl.
- For best results, stir in ¼ cup liquid (breastmilk, infant formula, water, or GERBER juice).
- For a thinner texture, stir in 1/3 cup liquid.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.*
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding
Whole Grain Oat Flour And Oat Flour (Contains Wheat), Banana Flakes, Strawberry Flavored Bits (Corn Startch, Strawberry Puree, Strawberry Juice Concentrate), Natural Strawberry Flavor
Vitamins and Minerals:
Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Phosphate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acidsee more...
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- "My son loved this." in 2 reviews
- "Usually he is NOT a picky eater so I don't know why he wouldn't eat this?" in 1 review
- "My little one loves these." in 1 review
- "My daughter loved this cereal when she was a few months old , I think it's better than plain rice cereal because it has more flavor for the babies to taste." in 1 review
- "This is the only oatmeal my little guy would eat when he was 8 months old." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos