Gerber® Lil' Beanies™ White Cheddar & Broccoli Bean & Rice Snack 1.59 oz. Canister uploaded by Christine  S.Gerber® Lil' Beanies™ White Cheddar & Broccoli Bean & Rice Snack 1.59 oz. Canister uploaded by Jasmyne Z.Gerber® Lil' Beanies™ White Cheddar & Broccoli Bean & Rice Snack 1.59 oz. Canister uploaded by Brittney M.

BY GERBER

Your child my be ready if she or he:• Stands alone and begins to walk alone• feeds self easily with fingers• Bites through a variety of textures see more...

Jacie F.
Jacie F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I'm always on the hunt for healthy snacks for my little. A blog I follow had these on there and I thought I give them a try. Our grocery store has them 2 for $4. My son is a picky eater and he LOVES these. He thinks that they are cheese puffs. I love that they have fiber and hidden veggies. We will definitely be buying more of these this weekend.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
My little boy just turned one. He's picky as all get out and will hardly eat anything. But these are by far his favorite snack to eat!! He would eat the whole container in one sitting if I didn't stop him. Easy for him to grab and eat himself. They dissolve relatively quickly, so chocking has never been an issue.
Haily W.
Haily W.
Belton, TX
My son likes these but he definitely prefers the other kind made of wheat. They smell kind of funky lol. But he eats them just fine. I like that they are made of veggies. I would buy these again and I would recommend. It makes me feel good about what I give my son.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
My son loves these! I really love that this is a way to get veggies in without him knowing. They are also so convenient to use on the go and at home. We buy them every time we go to the store .The only thing I don't like is how they smell, but I'm weird like that.
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
My one year old likes to snack constantly, and these are amazing! The flavor is great and I feel they are a bit higher in protein than the other snacks. Usually on sale and they do not stake as fast as the other gerber puffs!
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
just bought these and my little one is in love with these! I'll be honest I'm not too crazy about the smell but they taste pretty good. the price isn't too bad either... definitely gonna go back and purchase more for my baby!
Christine  S.
Christine S.
My daughter loves these! Dissolve fast, smells (and tastes haha) great! She loves all of them but the broccoli cheddar is by far her favorite.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Dean loves these and I love how healthy these are for him. These have been featured so much on my blog and this review includes the plain ones as well. They have 2 grams of protein per serving, because they are made of beans. It also contains less than 1 gram of sugar, which is a nice added benefit. I have repurchased these again and again. I will keep repurchasing, until I can find a good adult alternative. Possibly, veggie sticks? Those are made with veggies instead of beans though. Dean can eat these all day and he asks for them with his hands when he sees the container. I highly recommend these for toddlers everywhere. They are a great nutritious, filling snack. I might do an Amazon order, if they come in more flavors, so Dean can try some new tastes. Also, they are less expensive when bought in bulk.
Ysaura B.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV
I think of these as a healthier version of Cheese Doodles, lol. The flavor is good, more like white cheddar with an aftertaste of broccoli (which we all happen to like 😊). I like that they dissolve easily, so choking hazards are minimized. And they aren't as messy as a regular cheese puff. You can find them at most grocery stores and Walmart for $2 or less. If I recall correctly, I began giving these to my little one around 6 months, maybe a little sooner.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I just recently bought these for my, almost, 1yr old & she loves them. I got it at Wal-Mart for under $3 & we'll have to go back for more soon. I wasn't sure if she would like the little specs of broccoli in them, but She can't stop eating them! Awesome product