Gerber® Lil' Beanies™ White Cheddar & Broccoli Bean & Rice Snack 1.59 oz. Canister

BY GERBER #72 in Baby Food

Your child my be ready if she or he:• Stands alone and begins to walk alone• feeds self easily with fingers• Bites through a variety of textures see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Raven M.
I just got these little bean snacks today at Kroger and my son loves them so much. My little one is a snack connoisseur he loves food in general, but I could not tear them away from him. I would recommend these to parents who don’t mind these cheesy residue that is left on their of course I don’t mind 100% of the time my son equals mess. They’re a great value for the quantity you get and they’re easy to take on the go!
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
My daughter used to eat these quite a bit before we went full table food with her. She loved them. They are healthy which is awesome!! I'd say they are a bit spendy in comparison to other similar (less healthy) snacks. But definitely worth a try.
Hannah A.
Dean loves these and I love how healthy these are for him. These have been featured so much on my blog and this review includes the plain ones as well. They have 2 grams of protein per serving, because they are made of beans. It also contains less than 1 gram of sugar, which is a nice added benefit. I have repurchased these again and again. I will keep repurchasing, until I can find a good adult alternative. Possibly, veggie sticks? Those are made with veggies instead of beans though. Dean can eat these all day and he asks for them with his hands when he sees the container. I highly recommend these for toddlers everywhere. They are a great nutritious, filling snack. I might do an Amazon order, if they come in more flavors, so Dean can try some new tastes. Also, they are less expensive when bought in bulk.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV
I think of these as a healthier version of Cheese Doodles, lol. The flavor is good, more like white cheddar with an aftertaste of broccoli (which we all happen to like 😊). I like that they dissolve easily, so choking hazards are minimized. And they aren't as messy as a regular cheese puff. You can find them at most grocery stores and Walmart for $2 or less. If I recall correctly, I began giving these to my little one around 6 months, maybe a little sooner.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I just recently bought these for my, almost, 1yr old & she loves them. I got it at Wal-Mart for under $3 & we'll have to go back for more soon. I wasn't sure if she would like the little specs of broccoli in them, but She can't stop eating them! Awesome product
Haily W.
Mercedes, TX
My son likes these but he definitely prefers the other kind made of wheat. They smell kind of funky lol. But he eats them just fine. I like that they are made of veggies. I would buy these again and I would recommend. It makes me feel good about what I give my son.
LaTavia R.
Burke, VA
My 1 yr old likes these. I will probably get them for my 6 1/2 month old later on. The ingredients don't seem too bad and its a great go to snack when waiting for lunch or dinner.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
My little boy just turned one. He's picky as all get out and will hardly eat anything. But these are by far his favorite snack to eat!! He would eat the whole container in one sitting if I didn't stop him. Easy for him to grab and eat himself. They dissolve relatively quickly, so chocking has never been an issue.
Ashley M.
My son loves these! I really love that this is a way to get veggies in without him knowing. They are also so convenient to use on the go and at home. We buy them every time we go to the store .The only thing I don't like is how they smell, but I'm weird like that.
Valerie A.
just bought these and my little one is in love with these! I'll be honest I'm not too crazy about the smell but they taste pretty good. the price isn't too bad either... definitely gonna go back and purchase more for my baby!