New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodGerber

Gerber Juice From Concentrate - Apple Carrot Blend

by Gerber

#18 in Baby Drinks

One serving of fruit/vegetable in every ½ cup or 4 oz. bottle

• Serve up to one fruit/vegetable serving per day from juice.
  • Other fruit/vegetable servings should be from mashed or pureed, peeled fruits or vegetables.
  • Provides your baby with 100% Daily Value of antioxidant Vitamin C

Excellent source of Vitamin A (from beta carotene) and Vitamin E
Use to add flavor to cereal

• The antioxidant Vitamin C may help your baby absorb the Iron in her cereal.

Good to know:

• If you choose juice for your baby, introduce after six months, choose only 100% juice, start with small amounts and limit daily intake to 4 fl. oz.
  • Made with real fruit and vegetable juice from concentrate with other ingredients.
  • Serve juice in a cup, not a bottle

Apple, Carrot And White Grape Juices From Concentrate (Water, Apple, Carrot And White Grape Juice Concentrates), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)

Is this something that I would have to add water to t
Is this juice super sweet? I still feel like I need to water my daughter juice down even though she is 2.
Start your review of Gerber Juice From Concentrate - Apple Carrot Blend!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly K.
Franklin Park, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loved this juice when i brought it. I even tasted it and i thought it had a pretty good taste. I give it a 10 out of 10. I would buy it again.
Angela F.
Attalla, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
This is a wonderful juice for my little baby girl. It’s flavorful without any additional sugar.
Dayanna L.
Yuma, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hasta ami me encanta esta delicioso mi bebe lo disfruta muchísimo y yo ni se diga jajaja
Janet R.
Griffith, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
The flavor is so amazing that even I would drink it. They love it and it doesn’t have artificial flavors or sugars and it makes it a nice refreshing drink for them so they won’t get tired of milk all day
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I would have loved to try this on my twins, but never found this flavor at Kroger or Wal-Mart. They love the pear and apple though
Desiree T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these juices and I love that they are healthy for her with the different mixes of fruits and veggies.
Myrla A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Great taste, not strong on my babies stomach. He loves the taste always wanting more.
Abdias F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
El sabor es increíblemente delicioso tu bebe y toda tu familia lo amarán! Disfrútalo
katie P.
birmingham
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Gerber itself is an amazing product line. My daughter left just about everything juice wise food wise you name it.
Yulimar C.
Homestead, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I personal don’t like giving juice to my kids when their are small those juice have a lot of sugar