BY GERBER

Grins and Giggles from Gerber gives your baby something to smile about... cuddly soft skin. It contains a blend of natural ingredients, including skin-softening milk nutrients and a swirl of soothing honey to gently cleanse and condition baby's skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kathryn G.
Pacific Palisades, CA
I use this wash on my 2 girls and they love the smell of it so much. It makes their skin really soft and that makes happy girls which makes a happy mom. It's also very affordable!
Tina E.
Otway, OH
This smells good good after washing my grandson in it made is skin feel so soft and his hair soft and shinny love it
member-1ef2436f3
Burton, MI
It works fairly well. The smell is wonderful and it suds up nicely. Overall, a good product but I personally prefer johnson and johnson.
Heather S.
This is one of the only bath products I buy for my toddleR, it's great for her sensitive skin and it smells amazing
Laura B.
I love using this body wash on my children! We all love the smell of it and it makes their skin super soft!!
Amanda D.
Maryville, TN
I've never used it only because I've never heard of it. But I bet it's great it's made by gerber.
Sheareliz M.
I love the fragrance, however, for a baby with dry skin they are moisturizers enough.
Sarah S.
Washougal, WA
This smells so good, leaves there skin feeling so soft wish I could find this locally.
Kerri S.
High Point, NC
I use this on both my baby girls , it has a great smells to it and is tear free !
Kristen V.
Okeechobee, FL
Love the smell of this..leaves my son smelling good and he relaxes a lot faster.