BY GERBER

• Where can I purchase this? I have never seen this at any ...1 Answers
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This lavender lotion smells so nice I use it on my baby AND MYSELF. It's not greasy, absorbs nicely and you and baby will smell baby fresh for hours. I love changing up fragrances because I think they are more noticeable when they are unexpected. I love that baby lotions have more options these days.
Brittney R.
ashland, ky
Can someone please tell me where to find this lotion since it has been discontinued for years now. I have one bottle I've been using very sparingly and would love to have more. Nothing out there smells like the lavender! My email is x0restesx@yahoo.com. If you know where to find it please tell me!
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm giving it 5 stars for the smell! My bff used this on her two daughters & OMG they always always smelled sooo good.

But they don't sell this at normal places like Walmart or Target, but instead at grocery stores like Shop & Save & Schnucks (grocery stores in the St. Louis area).
rosa m.
Salem, Or
This was my favorite lotion when my babies were little, stayed on for long time, smell lasted and never had to reapply during day and never dried it babies skin even now that babies are all grown up, me thw mom use it on myself
Patti S.
Millbury, MA
This lotion smells great and manages to be yummy smelling without being overwhelming. it's easily absorbed and didn't feel greasy when I used it on my infant son. I definitely trust Gerber with most of my baby products and this one didn't disappoint.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
I love this stuff! My daughter always smells so good after using it. And it really helps with her naturally dry skin. Price is great too and from a good company!
Hollie S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is fun for the older kiddos in the groups. They like the new scent and it's fun to let them feel big with it not being the typical baby scent
Ashley C.
Staten Island , NY
I love this lotion it works so good and smells amazing after a bath I put this on my daughter and she's sleeping right after peacefully
Ashley F.
Hesperia, CA
I actually don't prefer this lotion. It doesn't seem to hydrate my baby's skin as well as other lotions but it does smell good!!
Sandra D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great scent and goes on without feeling greasy! Has good staying power too. I definitely recommend this for baby AND momma.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Where can I purchase this? I have never seen this at any store I've been to..