Gerber® Grain & Fruit Cereal Multigrain Apple Sweet Potato uploaded by Savannah R.

BY GERBER

Made with real fruit & veggie Iron Helps Support Learning Ability

• Right now, your little one needs iron to help support healthy brain development.

Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meet 90% of your baby's daily iron needs Has essential nutrients such as Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin C, E and six B Vitamins for healthy development

• Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth.
  • Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.

Good to know:

• Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients
  • No artificial colors or flavors.
  • Package made with no BPA

Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Oat Flour, Apple Puree Concentrate, Rice Flour, Oat Flour, Sweet Potato Puree, Potassium Phosphate, Natural Flavor,

Vitamins And Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid

Tiffany A.
CASTLEBERRY, AL
I have to admit, i was nervous to start my daughter off on new foods being scared that she was going to be allergic and i wouldn't know what to do. my daughter loved her cereals, sweet potatoes and apples. she didn't like this one to much, but mixing sweet potatoes and rice cereal together she LOVED!
Qandeel S.
E Brunswick, NJ
It is an easy early solid food when you want to start different combinations and introducing different flavors to your little one. The prep is super simple so it easy for those days when you don't have much time or your little one doesn't have much patience to wait for food.
Jessica B.
Henderson, NV
Super simple to prepare quickly and I love that this is so full of vital nutrients for a developing child. Only took off a star because there were days that my daughter didn't like the taste.
Shawnie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
My baby loved this flavor of Gerber cereal, among others. She ate it alone, in mornings and sometimes we added it to her milk. Either was she was a fan. And it didn't cause any digestion issues.
Jennifer S.
Oconto, Wi
This always seems to be a must have staple when you have a growing baby. This was by far the best liked flavor in our house. We live that Gerber is such a trusted brand we can feed your child.
Susan H.
Hopewell, VA
This is a great product for snacking and really great for on the go! Little ones don't have a lot of patience's when they get hungry and this is quick and easy!
Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
My son loved this stuff! We started with putting it in his bottle, then we progresses to eating in with a spoon right before we started eating solids!
Estella H.
I love the gerber baby cereals. Although this one was okay, my daughter preferred the plain gerber cereal and I would add puréed fruit or veggies.
Marlaina R.
Spencer, IN
My baby loved this stuff! It was so much easier to do this then to have to mix regular oatmeal with different fruits. Made life so much easier!
Ariana D.
Coopersburg , Pa
She didn't seem to enjoy this, it may have been the texture because its very weird or how it smells but she really didn't like this at all.

back