• Iron helps support Learning Ability
  • Right now, your little one needs iron to help support healthy brain development.
  • Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meet 90% of your baby's daily iron needs
  • Has essential nutrients such as Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin C, E and six B Vitamins for healthy development
  • Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth.
  • Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.

Good to know:

• Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • Package made with no BPA

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
No gmos or artificial colors or flavors. This baby cereal offers iron and other vitamins and minerals that are good for your baby. I would definitely recommend it!
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I love using this product for my sons bottles and baby food! It helps so much with helping him stay full/ satisfied and happy. Like all gerbers other products it's very affordable. Gerber is an amazon and reliable brand and I will never use any other brand for my babies!
Emily M.
Ellenwood, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This makes me so much better when I feed my baby. I know the she is getting the nutrients with this. I mix this with sweet potato so that’s it sweet and also getting iron in her body.
Nancy C.
Very healthy for babies, packed with DHA for brain growth This was the first solid food I ever fed any of my kids. It coats their tummy and helps keep them free of hunger. I love gerber products! This is a must try if your a mommy or daddy. Your babies will love it!
Justine Y.
Auburn, CA
I LOVE Gerber cereals! They are perfect for introducing first foods, and I really appreciate the way the plastic lids seal now! We work our way through all the different types, and then love to mix them with veggies and fruits later on. I typically make my own baby food, but when it comes to grains nothing beats the texture and convince of Gerber's!
KayLee W.
Baby cereal was a must with both of my kids. And this is the brand i always used! When you got a hungry baby and milk just aint doing it cereal is the next step and it helped immensely with my kiddos eating needs, i recommend from experience and also the price has never been bad,
Stefanie K.
I am so glad this cereal is WIC approved! I use this for lunch and dinner time when I feed my son. I mix it in with his jars of veggies to give a thick consistency as well as all the nutrients it has!
Cindy K.
I used to put this in my daighters night time bottles to help her sleep longer. The texture was smooth enough that she didn't fuss about the night time bottle or when eating it a cereal. The flavor wasn't bad either, my daughter never minded eating any if the gerber line
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
I think Gerber is a great brand , they have good quality products. However, my daughters did not care for this cereal. I used it to add to bottles and my girls would refuse to drink the bottle with the cereal. And they wouldn't eat it alone . I wasted a whole container 😔.
Sophia G.
Clovis, NM
My 2 kids love this cereeal!! It is so easy to make and they get full fast my yougest i would mix with her formula and she would be content with the amount i would give her. The price is also so good!