BY GERBER #20 in Baby Food

Gerber?? Graduates?? Strawberry Graduates Yogurt Melts??.
Crawler.
Freeze-dried yogurt & fruit snacks.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
99% real yogurt & fruit.
Live & Active Cultures??.
Nutri protect??? A, C, E.
Nutrition for healthy growth & natural immune support.
No preservatives. see more...

• These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on th...6 Answers
  • What age did you introduce these?10 Answers
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My niece loves eating these. I would recommend anybody buying them. You can purchase them at Walmart.
Megan C.
Gaithersburg, MD
Babies love these and I've tried them myself - super delicious. Easy to pack in the car for a snack.
Kristen C.
Newcastle, OK
These are the perfect on the go snack. My son can easily feed himself and he enjoys every bite.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
My daughter loves this and I personally think its a safe and healthy snack for babies, I love it.
Frida A.
Little Rock , AR
My son is six months and he loves theses yogurt melts. They literally melt in his mouth!
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
Top favorite snack for my baby and toddlers. I always have a bag no matter where I'm at.
Rachel T.
These are great. My daughter loves them, and I've tasted them as well. They're not bad!
Brittany M.
Kingsport, TN
My son loves these! Even as a toddler, he still likes munching on them as a snack.
Sarah A.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
A great finger food snack experience. They are tasty and fun for my little ones!
shae w.
Macon, GA
My girks love these ive even tasted them thete pretty awesome perfect to go snack
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What age did you introduce these?
Missy H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on these? Mine do, and I will on occasion! They are pretty yummy. :)