BY GERBER #20 in Baby Food

Gerber?? Graduates?? Strawberry Graduates Yogurt Melts??.
Crawler.
Freeze-dried yogurt & fruit snacks.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
99% real yogurt & fruit.
Live & Active Cultures??.
Nutri protect??? A, C, E.
Nutrition for healthy growth & natural immune support.
No preservatives. see more...

• These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on th...6 Answers
  • What age did you introduce these?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alejandra L.
La Habra
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Another great snack it dissolves on its own and it actually doesn't taste as bad. My little sister sure loves them.
Nevrous H.
Antioch, TN
My son use to eat these all the time. A good snack for moms to pack on the go. Also easy, healthy and not messy.
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When I used to babysit my niece I will eat all of this sorry 😳 but sometimes I'm even tempted to buy some lol
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These things are great but one of these bags will run out fast like in a day or 2. My daughter liked them.
Jacquelyn P.
Fair oaks, CA
My go to when I leave the house for my kid. He loves these and his puffs. He can't get enough..............
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
Love these melts! They are easy for kids to grab and have no preservatives. Highly recommend this product
Lindsey C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My babies loved these!!! I used to have to carry them everywhere with me. Even my older kids loved them.
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
My boys loved these. Hard to get choked on and easy to pack in bag for snack time! Great stuff and cheap
Haley W.
White City, OR
My kids love these. Even as toddlers they like them. I recommend these as a nice healthy snack for kids
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
My son loved these. It is pretty easy to make them homemade, but if your lazy like me these are great.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What age did you introduce these?
Missy H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on these? Mine do, and I will on occasion! They are pretty yummy. :)