BY GERBER #19 in Baby Food

Gerber?? Graduates?? Strawberry Graduates Yogurt Melts??.
Crawler.
Freeze-dried yogurt & fruit snacks.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
99% real yogurt & fruit.
Live & Active Cultures??.
Nutri protect??? A, C, E.
Nutrition for healthy growth & natural immune support.
No preservatives. see more...

• These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on th...6 Answers
  • What age did you introduce these?10 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
Elizabeth D.
Whitsett, NC
My daughter loves these so much that she would eat the whole bag if I let her. I love these for snack time because they are good for her and melt easily!
Melanie G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves the peach ones! I tried them myself and they are wonderful. Definitely work in a pinch or like my daughter, she eats them all the time.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
These are my little guys favorite snacks he tries to eat them all day if he could he would he also likes the othwr flavors but these disappear first☆☆☆
Elizabeth s.
Gardena, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mi hijo amo esto es un exelente aperitivo y muy nutritivo para los niños se los recomiendo y ademas tiene un presio muy razonable y encuetras variedad
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
My little guy loved these! These are tasty and literally melt in you child's mouth. Perfect way to practice chewing when you are introducing solids.
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
My daughter loved these, dissolve easily, kept her quiet in church. My only concern was the price, it's a very small package for the price you pay.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I gave these to my son and he loved them! he is 3 now but i have a 6 month old and he loves food already! i started introducing him to baby food
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing!! I love them I'm not going to lie I buy a extra bag just so I can eat some too, my daughter loves them it's a easy sweet treat/snack❤
mandie A.
Cordova, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts Strawberry are a favorite of my toddlers. They are such an easy on the go snack and she loves them
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter absolutely loves these they're super affordable around $2 they dissolve fast! I never worry about if she will choke or not.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What age did you introduce these?
Missy H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on these? Mine do, and I will on occasion! They are pretty yummy. :)