BY GERBER #19 in Baby Food

Gerber?? Graduates?? Strawberry Graduates Yogurt Melts??.
Crawler.
Freeze-dried yogurt & fruit snacks.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
99% real yogurt & fruit.
Live & Active Cultures??.
Nutri protect??? A, C, E.
Nutrition for healthy growth & natural immune support.
No preservatives. see more...

• These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on th...6 Answers
  • What age did you introduce these?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Haley P.
We go through so many packs of these in one week. My daughter's favorite is the strawberry but she likes them all. They melt in her mouth so I never worry. Love all the Gerber Graduate snacks.
Tawny A.
A great finger food snack for lil ones that a learning to pick up food.. My daughters loves these.. Just found out the other day the 99¢ store is selling them.. Yes! I went and stocked up..
Tiffany M.
Fort Drum, NY
Love that this is an easy portable snack to take with us on the go. My daughter love to feed herself and these make that so much easier and a little cleaner when we are out and about.
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
Love these for my babies, but then they get hooked and they are kind of expensive for toddlers to be eating because they can eat the whole bag. Still love that it's an easy portable snack that works on their dexterity
A D.
Holt, MI
My daughter loves these and all of the other flavors that we have tried out. Easy to pick up, but they do get sticky if her fingers are wet but other than that they are gtreat
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these snacks! My 4year old asks for them over other sweets. My 8 month old loves them too, but I need to break them up because they are too large for his mouth.
Bianca M.
Kansas City, KS
I've always loved foods that my son can easily grab and eat. The plus on this isthat they melt in their mouth! Less of a chance they will choke, Thank you Gerber!
Christina F.
Richmond, MI
I gave these to my son When he was 9 months old and e LOVED them! He couldn't get enough of them. If he herd the bag he would get so excited. I defiantly recommend them!
Chelsey P.
Hastings , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little guy LOVES these!! If I were to let him eat the entire bag, he would! The melt right in his mouth so I'm not worried about them being a choking hazard!
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Big hit with my kids. They love these, pretty much every flavor. And what's great is it sticks to their tongue so you don't need to worry about chocking.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What age did you introduce these?
Missy H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on these? Mine do, and I will on occasion! They are pretty yummy. :)