BY GERBER #19 in Baby Food

Gerber?? Graduates?? Strawberry Graduates Yogurt Melts??.
Crawler.
Freeze-dried yogurt & fruit snacks.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
99% real yogurt & fruit.
Live & Active Cultures??.
Nutri protect??? A, C, E.
Nutrition for healthy growth & natural immune support.
No preservatives. see more...

• These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on th...6 Answers
  • What age did you introduce these?10 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
Amber R.
My daughter just tried these for the first time today and she loved them!! I was afraid she would choke but they melted in her mouth fast and she looked like she was trying to chew like she is supposed to! They are only a couple dollars and a perfect snack for your little crawler!
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this product. It is teaching my son to feed himself. I can sit him in his highchair while I eat and do stuff in the kitchen and he stays occupied. He is slowly starting to put them to his mouth all by himself.
Amy S.
Gardnerville, NV
These are a huge HIT with my daughter. When grocery shopping I let her walk the aisle with the baby/toddler foods so she can pick which items she wants for the week. She ALWAYS chooses these yogurt melts. She is 100% aware that they come in a variety of flavors, and she knows which flavor she wants. I have to admit, I have tried them and they are quite tasty.
Jessica G.
Cudahy, WI
This is another one of my son's favorite snacks! He's 7 months old and picks these up with no problems with his own hands and keeps wanting more! Also dissolved right away in his mouth.
Shante C.
Wichita Falls , TX
LOVE! I'm not going to lie. I eat a few of these when I give my daughter some to snack on. I like the tanginess of the them and the the fact that they melt is amazing for my one year old.
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
My children are having these as a snack before bed at the moment. I bought them for my 7 month old but my 5 & 3 year olds enjoy them also. I tried one for myself & I think that they're pretty awesome to be baby/toddler snacks.
Ashley D.
Sellersburg , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great snacks for toddlers and little one. They have a great strawberry flavor and melt very quick so there is less of a chocking hazard. There could be more in a pack but other than that they are a great snack.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
These are perfect for baby to learn the pincher grasp, and they quickly resolve in the mouth, which is important for teeth-less guys and gals. The flavor is good and they kept my little one calm during a stint at the dmv.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
My son loves yogurt melts! I was so nervous the first time he tried them but they melted so easily in his mouth that he didn't gag at all. I love all of the flavor options available also. Great first finger food!
Justine Y.
Auburn, CA
We love the Gerber yogurt melts! Great flavors and the kids gobble them up. It's a nice "healthier" snack for the kiddos too. My only complaint is they can be so messy once they start getting gooey.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What age did you introduce these?
Missy H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on these? Mine do, and I will on occasion! They are pretty yummy. :)