BY GERBER #19 in Baby Food

Gerber?? Graduates?? Strawberry Graduates Yogurt Melts??.
Crawler.
Freeze-dried yogurt & fruit snacks.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
99% real yogurt & fruit.
Live & Active Cultures??.
Nutri protect??? A, C, E.
Nutrition for healthy growth & natural immune support.
No preservatives. see more...

• These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still sna...6 Answers
  • What age did you introduce these?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
My baby loves these he is 8 months and I always have these on hand they are healthy and easy for him to eat I have tried them my self they start to desolate as soon as they touch your tounge and I love that because I don't have to be afraid that he might choke on them. My 7 year old eats them as well I would rather have him eating yogurt melts instead of chips the flavor is great it taste exactly like strawberry yogurt not fake or plastic tasting I have every flavor for my kids.
Jaid L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My boys love these! I could even eat them all myself if they were a little sweeter! They taste good and my babies don't choke on them or anything. Top snack for my children and they love them too!
Rosan C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are AMAZING! I wanted to give my son something with a stronger taste to try and these are the best things ever! He absolutely loves them! At first, I was hesitant to give him a whole piece. So I tried them myself. They melt quickly and they taste SOO GOOD! I can honestly snack on these myself. They taste exactly strawberry yogurt. These are definitely something I will continue to purchase.
Monique S.
She loves these. I was worried at first because they are kind of big, but they really just melt in your mouth so there's no choking hazard and now she eats them by the handful! It's a good way to cross finger food and healthy snacks so I keep a big stash of these in my diaper bag and in the snack shelf!
Devon D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these for the baby I nanny for and she loves them so much! They are easily dissolved in her mouth so she won't choke buy she can also practice chewing with her two teeth. She is about 7/8 months old so this product is great when she gets fussy. To be honest they actually taste pretty good!!
Jessica B.
My son is absolutely obsessed with these. Even on days when he is being very picky or doesn't want to eat anything, he is always down for some strawberry yogurt melts. They are really convenient and I find them delicious myself. I wish more came in a pack for the price but I still love them.
Hannah P.
Beaverton , OR
My boy is no longer a baby but he still loves this one! I love it too! I like that its in a ziplock type so it wont get stale. My 13 yr old niece enjoys them too! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, its in a convenient pack and easy to just put in your bag.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
My son absolutely loves these. I prefer getting him the organic version from target or Whole Foods, but when I can't get there these are my go to. I have to keep them on hand. They are great for when we venture out.
Brigette E.
Coachella, CA
I bought this because I had remembered my friend got it for her daughter, so once my son turned 6 months I had bought this for my son to taste and he loves them so much, and not just this flavor but other ones, it's the best
Veronika G.
san jose, ca
These afe great in flavor. My son loves the tropical blend ones better.. but I don't buy these really because the bag goes in two fldays when I have them.. there a healthy snack bylit my son wont eat anything else if we have these. My only complaint about these Is they take too long to melt.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What age did you introduce these?
Missy H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on these? Mine do, and I will on occasion! They are pretty yummy. :)