BY GERBER #19 in Baby Food

Gerber?? Graduates?? Strawberry Graduates Yogurt Melts??.
Crawler.
Freeze-dried yogurt & fruit snacks.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
99% real yogurt & fruit.
Live & Active Cultures??.
Nutri protect??? A, C, E.
Nutrition for healthy growth & natural immune support.
No preservatives. see more...

• These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on th...6 Answers
  • What age did you introduce these?10 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My grandchildren loved these yogurts bites when they got to the age to have them. When Easter came for the young ones who could not have candy I would make up a basket of things like these that were age appropriate. My daughter loved the idea of doing these and so did the grand babies.
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these! Especially for in the car as a little snack, my three year old loves these and I love that I feel better giving them to her because they're not all sugar. Definitely I great healthier snack.
Jessica M.
Whiteville , NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! We found these with my oldest nephew and fell in love with them, now, 9 years later, BOTH of my babies (and myself) LOVE THEM!! Great for on the go snacking and as a treat for potty training and after meals "dessert" for my infant.
Kanoe K.
santa rosa, CA
My son has been eating tgese since he's been able to. He's 2 now and caught a bug that's going around and wasn't eating much. We bought more of these, even though he's since moved on from these, but we're getting him to eat these, keep them down, and get some energy to help fight this cold. Grateful for this guilt-free snack.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Both of my kids love these! My 4 year old still tries to steal them from her sister! They dissolve very easily so not much of a choking hazard. Great little snack or to go with their meals. There are other flavors available.
Brandie Lynn C.
Weslaco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for toddlers, my son personally loves these and always begs me for more. They're affordable and yummy, I've tried them myself. I have to give these a four star rating because when they do melt they're very sticky and hard to clean but over all a great product.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I nanny an eleven month old and she loves these snacks so much!!!! She will munch on them until you stop giving them to her. They aren't messy and they are very convenient to feed to a little one on the go or as a little snack.
Judy D.
Elyria, OH
My nephew absolutely loved these yogurt melts when he was transitioning to solid foods! They melt in the mouth so you don't have to worry and they come in a variety of flavors- he would always want to switch between the strawberry and the banana!
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great first snack for kids able to feed themselves. Because they melt in your mouth it makes for easier snacking for those with only a few teeth. My daughter loves this flavor the best.
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
My baby loves these he is 8 months and I always have these on hand they are healthy and easy for him to eat I have tried them my self they start to desolate as soon as they touch your tounge and I love that because I don't have to be afraid that he might choke on them. My 7 year old eats them as well I would rather have him eating yogurt melts instead of chips the flavor is great it taste exactly like strawberry yogurt not fake or plastic tasting I have every flavor for my kids.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What age did you introduce these?
Missy H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on these? Mine do, and I will on occasion! They are pretty yummy. :)