BY GERBER #15 in Baby Food

Gerber?? Graduates?? Strawberry Graduates Yogurt Melts??.
Crawler.
Freeze-dried yogurt & fruit snacks.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
99% real yogurt & fruit.
Live & Active Cultures??.
Nutri protect??? A, C, E.
Nutrition for healthy growth & natural immune support.
No preservatives. see more...

• These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still sna...6 Answers
  • What age did you introduce these?10 Answers
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
My daughter loves this and I personally think its a safe and healthy snack for babies, I love it.
Kristen C.
Newcastle, OK
These are the perfect on the go snack. My son can easily feed himself and he enjoys every bite.
Frida A.
Little Rock, AR
My son is six months and he loves theses yogurt melts. They literally melt in his mouth!
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
Top favorite snack for my baby and toddlers. I always have a bag no matter where I'm at.
Rachel T.
These are great. My daughter loves them, and I've tasted them as well. They're not bad!
Brittany M.
Kingsport, TN
My son loves these! Even as a toddler, he still likes munching on them as a snack.
Priscilla l.
My daughter loves these. She eats some every day. And cries when the bag is done.
shae w.
Macon, GA
My girks love these ive even tasted them thete pretty awesome perfect to go snack
Sarah A.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
A great finger food snack experience. They are tasty and fun for my little ones!
Bell S.
Hermitage, TN
These are so good and I don't have children. I have eaten these for so long.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What age did you introduce these?
Missy H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on these? Mine do, and I will on occasion! They are pretty yummy. :)