BY GERBER #20 in Baby Food

Gerber?? Graduates?? Strawberry Graduates Yogurt Melts??.
Crawler.
Freeze-dried yogurt & fruit snacks.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
99% real yogurt & fruit.
Live & Active Cultures??.
Nutri protect??? A, C, E.
Nutrition for healthy growth & natural immune support.
No preservatives. see more...

• These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on th...6 Answers
  • What age did you introduce these?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Priscilla l.
My daughter loves these. She eats some every day. And cries when the bag is done.
Bell S.
Hermitage, TN
These are so good and I don't have children. I have eaten these for so long.
Haley M.
Great starter finger foods! Love that they melt and my kids love the flavor
Rosalinda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loves these! I've tried one myself because I try everything he does to make sure it's not hard to eat for him and it dissolves super quick, it has a good amount of flavor and is super yummy! It's one of his favorite snacks!
Iridia S.
Ponce, PR
What can I say? Is there a better way to eat yogurt without a mess than this one? I don't think so. If your child doesn't like the creamy texture of a yogurt, try this vacumm-dried yogurt. It taste exactly like regular yogurt but in a bite size and mommies don't need spoons and icepack to keep it in temperature. And healthy snack for our little ones.
Jessica G.
Manitouwadge
My girls love them. Heck, I always eat a few too; they are pretty tasty. I always take them on our long car rides. Price seems high for the weight...I also like the store brand versions, which are a better value for your money.
Rosie R.
Houston, TEXAS
I tried them and I personally loved them but my toddler does NOT. no clue why. She's a foodie and eats up everything! But she wasn't having these.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What age did you introduce these?
Missy H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on these? Mine do, and I will on occasion! They are pretty yummy. :)