BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Graduates Strawberry Yogurt Melts Freeze-Dried Yogurt & Fruit Snacks. These tasty snacks are made with real yogurt and fruit. With live and active cultures and a good source of Vitamins A, C, and E, these snacks combine the delicious taste little ones love with the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 1 oz package
  • No artificial flavors or sweeteners
  • No preservatives
  • Each bite melts in your little one's mouth and is easy to chew and swallow

Feeding/Storage

• This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
  • Reseal after use.
  • For maximum freshness, use within 7 days of opening

Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Strawberry Puree, Nonfat Dry Milk, Tapioca Starch, Less Than 1.5% Of: Gelatin, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono- And Diglycerides, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Colors, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitamin A Acetate

• These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still sna...6 Answers
  • What age did you introduce these?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly N.
Tucson
i likee how these are dairy free ! there perfect for my son to snack on i tasted them myself and let me tell you there pretty yummy tasting ! there nice and small so it makes it alot easier for my sonto pick them up and they melt right away so im not really worried of my son choking on them they have many different flavored ones but these strawberry ones are my sons favorite only bad thing is he gets mad if i stop giving them to him he can eat a whole bag in one sitting so i started limiting how many he can have lol
Charna H.
Where to start. Well, first of all, I try everything my daughter eats before I give it to her just to make sure it isn't gross. These things are flat out amazing. Even I enjoyed them. My daughter went crazy for them and we used them as a reward for when she would listen or reach a milestone like the first time she walked. So cheap and always in stock at the grocery store.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
My daughter is a very picky eater, she can't have most of the Gerber melts because they have dairy in them but these are dairy free. We used to also buy the berry which she loved but amazon discontinued the subscription on them. They were great also. Love that we can carry fruit and veggie snacks that she will eat and they won't go bad as long as you zip the package. If you leave the package open in the humidity they will get soft and gummy, don't ask how I know.
Kendra O.
My daughter who is 8 months old really loves these. We’ve tried other brands but she didn’t eat them, didn’t like them I guess. My 2 year old also likes these. They’re easy for the 8 month old to grab and eat.
Ilyasin M.
Nashville, TN
My babies all love Gerber yogurt melts. My 8 month old is hooked, I have to hide them from my 5 and 12 year old sons. I have to admit I find my hand in the yellow bag myself. They are sooooooo delicious. Love the packaging, they are easy to grab on the go. So this product gets Two YUMS. Up!!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Love giving my baby these strawberry melts! They are absolutely perfect for on the go consumption. I would lie if I said I didnt pop a few every now and then also lol.
Victoria P.
My son loves these! They dissolve easily and are an easy snack. They do make a mess if they start dissolving. Also make sure you eat them within 7 days as they stop dissolving so easily and become sticky.
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
My little one loved these as a snack when she was a baby. I liked that they melted quickly so he risk of choking was very small. She loved the flavor.the packaging made it easy to throw in the diaper bag or my purse for on the go.
Miranda V.
These make for a great snack for babies! My kids loved these when they were younger. They’re soft so you don’t have to worry ab a choking hazard and they are usually always on sale at cvs when I go! There is a ton of flavors and I definitely will buy again!
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
My daughter was obsessed with these. She’d eat them all in one go if you didn’t stop her. Melt instantly once out in a child’s mouth which makes it almost impossible for them to choke on. I recommend to other parents.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What age did you introduce these?
Missy H.
These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on these? Mine do, and I will on occasion! They are pretty yummy. :)