Gerber® Graduates® Yogurt Melts® | Strawberry uploaded by Ilyasin M.

BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Graduates Strawberry Yogurt Melts Freeze-Dried Yogurt & Fruit Snacks. These tasty snacks are made with real yogurt and fruit. With live and active cultures and a good source of Vitamins A, C, and E, these snacks combine the delicious taste little ones love with the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 1 oz package
  • No artificial flavors or sweeteners
  • No preservatives
  • Each bite melts in your little one's mouth and is easy to chew and swallow

Feeding/Storage

• This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
  • Reseal after use.
  • For maximum freshness, use within 7 days of opening

Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Strawberry Puree, Nonfat Dry Milk, Tapioca Starch, Less Than 1.5% Of: Gelatin, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono- And Diglycerides, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Colors, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitamin A Acetate

Ilyasin M.
Nashville, TN
My babies all love Gerber yogurt melts. My 8 month old is hooked, I have to hide them from my 5 and 12 year old sons. I have to admit I find my hand in the yellow bag myself. They are sooooooo delicious. Love the packaging, they are easy to grab on the go. So this product gets Two YUMS. Up!!
Brittany T.
This is one of the best snacks for my daughter. All of our daughters enjoyed this snack. It's great for on the go, snacking at home or really just anytime in general! This is a trusted brand and healthy snack. These do melt and my daughter has not choked on them or anything. That was my main concern.
Annie M.
Brecksville
These are so delicious! I even eat them! My son loves them and we use them when we need a quick snack because they are somewhat healthy for him.  In the car or on the go these are a lifesaver!
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
So my son isn't the biggest fan of yogurt and I seen these in the store and thought I'd give it a whirl. Now, I always try things like this myself before giving it to him and I gotta say, these are so yummy and yet so weird.! He LOVES them. They are almost a "chalk" like puff that literally dissolves into yogurt. So easy for him to pick him and they don't seem to be too harsh on the tummy.
Jessica O.
Corvallis, Or
These are a good treat. But I wouldn't consider them healthy. Maybe a healthier alternative to a cookie? My 1yo enjoyed them, no choking or gagging. They melt fairly rapidly.
Carina M.
Marshalltown, IA
My daughter loves Yogurt Melts. I love how theres a variety of different flavors for her to taste.
Priscilla l.
The 3 pack will usually let me a week as my daughter eats them every day. She loves all flavors
Michelle L.
Knoxville, TN
Great snack for babies, toddlers, and kids for home or on the go. All flavors do taste good!
brandi b.
I have 18 month old twins and they have loved these since they were first able to feed themselves. By far, their favorite snack!