BY GERBER #15 in Baby Food

Gerber?? Graduates?? Strawberry Graduates Yogurt Melts??.
Crawler.
Freeze-dried yogurt & fruit snacks.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
99% real yogurt & fruit.
Live & Active Cultures??.
Nutri protect??? A, C, E.
Nutrition for healthy growth & natural immune support.
No preservatives. see more...

• These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still sna...6 Answers
  • What age did you introduce these?10 Answers
Buy on Target
Kimberly N.
Tucson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i likee how these are dairy free ! there perfect for my son to snack on i tasted them myself and let me tell you there pretty yummy tasting ! there nice and small so it makes it alot easier for my sonto pick them up and they melt right away so im not really worried of my son choking on them they have many different flavored ones but these strawberry ones are my sons favorite only bad thing is he gets mad if i stop giving them to him he can eat a whole bag in one sitting so i started limiting how many he can have lol
Charna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where to start. Well, first of all, I try everything my daughter eats before I give it to her just to make sure it isn't gross. These things are flat out amazing. Even I enjoyed them. My daughter went crazy for them and we used them as a reward for when she would listen or reach a milestone like the first time she walked. So cheap and always in stock at the grocery store.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter is a very picky eater, she can't have most of the Gerber melts because they have dairy in them but these are dairy free. We used to also buy the berry which she loved but amazon discontinued the subscription on them. They were great also. Love that we can carry fruit and veggie snacks that she will eat and they won't go bad as long as you zip the package. If you leave the package open in the humidity they will get soft and gummy, don't ask how I know.
Kendra O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter who is 8 months old really loves these. We’ve tried other brands but she didn’t eat them, didn’t like them I guess. My 2 year old also likes these. They’re easy for the 8 month old to grab and eat.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love giving my baby these strawberry melts! They are absolutely perfect for on the go consumption. I would lie if I said I didnt pop a few every now and then also lol.
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little one loved these as a snack when she was a baby. I liked that they melted quickly so he risk of choking was very small. She loved the flavor.the packaging made it easy to throw in the diaper bag or my purse for on the go.
Miranda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These make for a great snack for babies! My kids loved these when they were younger. They’re soft so you don’t have to worry ab a choking hazard and they are usually always on sale at cvs when I go! There is a ton of flavors and I definitely will buy again!
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter was obsessed with these. She’d eat them all in one go if you didn’t stop her. Melt instantly once out in a child’s mouth which makes it almost impossible for them to choke on. I recommend to other parents.
Kayla P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great I love them! However the size is too big! I always had to break them in half for my kids. They do dissolve but they still have trouble with such a big piece!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are such a great snack for my baby! I get a few bags when I go to Target and dump them into a container at home. Always a great snack to have on hand! They are great for little fingers to pick up and melt away in baby’s mouth!!
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What age did you introduce these?
Missy H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on these? Mine do, and I will on occasion! They are pretty yummy. :)