BY GERBER #20 in Baby Food

Gerber?? Graduates?? Strawberry Graduates Yogurt Melts??.
Crawler.
Freeze-dried yogurt & fruit snacks.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
99% real yogurt & fruit.
Live & Active Cultures??.
Nutri protect??? A, C, E.
Nutrition for healthy growth & natural immune support.
No preservatives. see more...

• These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on th...6 Answers
  • What age did you introduce these?10 Answers
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter is a very picky eater, she can't have most of the Gerber melts because they have dairy in them but these are dairy free. We used to also buy the berry which she loved but amazon discontinued the subscription on them. They were great also. Love that we can carry fruit and veggie snacks that she will eat and they won't go bad as long as you zip the package. If you leave the package open in the humidity they will get soft and gummy, don't ask how I know.
Kendra O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter who is 8 months old really loves these. We’ve tried other brands but she didn’t eat them, didn’t like them I guess. My 2 year old also likes these. They’re easy for the 8 month old to grab and eat.
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little one loved these as a snack when she was a baby. I liked that they melted quickly so he risk of choking was very small. She loved the flavor.the packaging made it easy to throw in the diaper bag or my purse for on the go.
Rose C.
Pensacola
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter was obsessed with these. She’d eat them all in one go if you didn’t stop her. Melt instantly once out in a child’s mouth which makes it almost impossible for them to choke on. I recommend to other parents.
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kids loved this yogurt melts when they were a baby. I used to buy this product at target and i believe at walmart as well. The price was okay, for a little amount of stuff it wasn't worth the buy, I would buy it once in the blue moon since it did tasted good and my kids did like it.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are such a great snack for my baby! I get a few bags when I go to Target and dump them into a container at home. Always a great snack to have on hand! They are great for little fingers to pick up and melt away in baby’s mouth!!
Shana C.
Naperville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My toddler loves all flavors of these yogurt melts. I make a "trail mix" of the melts and puffs in a little bowl for him and he devours them. These are a great snack!
Amberley W.
North Ogden
I’m an adult and I still love these!! The flavor is so delicious and the smooth texture make it deliteful! I recommend you try these even if you not a child. They have a variety of flavors which makes it hard to choose from!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are great for my one year old they are soft and they melt easily so my daughter doesn't get choked on them I like that they dissolve easily and my little one can pick them up easily and they aren't expensive I buy them from Walmart all the time for my daughter. I highly recommend these
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids love these things. They are very tasty and melt in your mouth so I don't have to worry about them choking like I would with a cookie or a cracker. I love that it has probiotics in it to help their little tummies and make me feel like I'm doing a good job as a mom. I also eat them when they start to get hard lol as a nice snack
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What age did you introduce these?
Missy H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so good. Does anyone elses older kids still snack on these? Mine do, and I will on occasion! They are pretty yummy. :)