BY GERBER #56 in Baby Food

Graduates yogurt melts snacks are a great way to make every bite count by providing vitamins a, c & e for healthy growth and natural immune support. see more...

• Has anyone else been able to make homemade yogurt melts? ...5 Answers
[K] [.
Lansing
This is a really good product I even eat these! They are a very good but I think they could add more detail about this product and tell more. I love how they make them so there easy to chew for the babies. And I think would buy this again definitely.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loved the yogurt melts! Berry is his favorite. He was very independent so it was a great thing to let him feed himself without worrying about him choking. Be careful if these get stale or stay out for a while they can get hard. Other than that a great starter food for self-feeding.
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son practically love these things he would eat them like they were going out of style they were great value really no room for improvement they met my expectations and I would definitely write purchase them
Nicole S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter absolutely loves this item! She has them daily as part of a meal. I love the variety of flavors and the texture is very appealing. Sometimes I even have a few tastes myself :) would highly recommend !
Allyson H.
Gilbertsville, PA
I thought my daughter would love these since she loves the mixed berry yogurt. Like most parents, I tried them for myself first to see how the texture was. When I gave them to her, she put one in her mouth and kept trying to spit it out. She's been funny about textures (she won't eat mashed potatoes or anything of a similar texture, which I find funny considering she ate pureed baby food and cereal for so long). I personally thought they were yummy but if your little one is funny about textures, heads up.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
A bit pricey but my kids loved these when they were babies! They're an easy finger food and convenient to pack in the diaper bag or stroller. They do melt very easily in the mouth, and have a pleasant flavor. There are a few different flavors to choose from.
Kelsie B.
Argos, IN
My babies love these! I highly recommend any mom that has little ones around this age to buy these. It is super helpful when you are stuck somewhere and need to keep the baby entertained. My seven year old even likes to sneak one every once in a while
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I have to buy in bulk. My little one can eat a whole pack in one sitting if I let her. They dissolve so you won't worry to much about them choking. they are wonderful and the first solid my child ate.
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Both of my little ones loved these. We wanted a healthy snack but also something they could eat at a young age with few teeth. They melt really fast and easy for the little ones to eat.
Michelle V.
Cartersville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter had no teeth and was about 7 months when I gave her these. The did not melt fast enough which caused her to choke. I find them to be chalky and they do not taste like freeze dried yogurt. I was a little disappointed.
Mandi H.
Has anyone else been able to make homemade yogurt melts? Ones that do not need to be kept in the freezer?