BY GERBER #40 in Baby Food

NEW Freeze-Dried Yogurt Fruit Snacks br Crawler Learning to Pick-Up Good to Remember Made with Real Yogurt and Fruit 1 Good Source of Vitamin A, C and E 4 Live Active Cultures 3 Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors Good Question br Why are Graduates Yogurt Melts snacks a must-have snack to keep in your part of diaper? Good to Know The experts at Gerber have packed real fruit inside delicious, little, no-mess bites. 2 Each bite melts in baby s mouth and is easy to chew and swallow. 3 They have a yummy taste that babies love! Your Child May be Ready if She or He: Crawls with stomach off the floor 2 Begins to self-feed with fingers 3 Begins to use jaw to mash food Specially Made for Your Child br The experts at Gerber have designed the Graduates line of meal options, drinks and snacks for the developmental and nutritional needs at each see more...

• How thick is the consistency when it melts? Has anyone had any issu...4 Answers
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
As much as I love the Gerber Graduate snacks, I rated the Yogurt Melts with 4 stars. It seems like they get so messy that we end up wasting more of them. They smell great though and are very good first time finger food treats for the little ones to try. These are a tad on the pricey side for such a small bag, but my son moved on from them quickly and is trying other things now. Just have some wipes handy so you can clean baby up after he/she is done snacking. :)
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
El paso, Tx
My infant absolutely loves these! Ba-na-na is literally the third word she learned lol she loves banana everything. Well I always try theses before I give them to my child and I loved how easily and quickly it dissolved in my mouth:) it tastes good too, I like that the flavor isn't so overwhelming.i definitely recommend getting some, I bought mine at Albertsons near my home.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
My 12 month old absolutely loves yogurt melts and squeals with delight when he sees me get the package out at snack time. The banana vanilla is probably his favorite flavor. These are a great go to snack for little ones and perfect size for little fingers to practice picking up with their fingers.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
These melts are OK. My daughter doesn't love them but she doesn't hate them. Often she will take a bite and spit them out immediately let them kind of sit for a second and then she will try to eat them again. I don't think she likes the initial taste. Seems like most kids live them, but we do not.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Concord , Va
My kids love these. They work well as they dissolve pretty quickly. I was hesitant as time to give them to my kids because some of them were way larger than other. Pretty easy to find in retail stores. They come in a variety of flavors. Kind of pricey for baby snacks.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Corinth, MS
As a mother of 3, these are a tried and true snack for kids of all ages. My 10 yr old son still likes them and my 1 year old daughter get excited when she sees the bright colored bag. They can get a little messy with the younger ones just learning how to eat solids.
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
My kids second favorite snacks yogurt melts they would think it was candy or something they loved these even. Le as their older they still ask for them sometimes I buy these for my nieces and nephews too I know I can't go wrong with them
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Gillsville, GA
My son uses to love these when he was little. I was constantly having to buy these. I tested them out before giving it to him, they start to melt right away. They definitely taste good, I would recommend this to first time mom's.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
My son loves all the flavors to these but this one is by far his favorite ! They dissolve so easily and taste great. No complaints whatsoever! Very affordable also and would highly recommend to mommies and babies :)
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
My 11 month old loves these snacks. It's hard for me to not eat them as well! They melt pretty fast, so I felt okay giving them to him once he started the whole chewing practice. All the flavors are delicious.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake
How thick is the consistency when it melts? Has anyone had any issues with them not dissolving fast?