BY GERBER #51 in Baby Food

NEW Freeze-Dried Yogurt Fruit Snacks br Crawler Learning to Pick-Up Good to Remember Made with Real Yogurt and Fruit 1 Good Source of Vitamin A, C and E 4 Live Active Cultures 3 Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors Good Question br Why are Graduates Yogurt Melts snacks a must-have snack to keep in your part of diaper? Good to Know The experts at Gerber have packed real fruit inside delicious, little, no-mess bites. 2 Each bite melts in baby s mouth and is easy to chew and swallow. 3 They have a yummy taste that babies love! Your Child May be Ready if She or He: Crawls with stomach off the floor 2 Begins to self-feed with fingers 3 Begins to use jaw to mash food Specially Made for Your Child br The experts at Gerber have designed the Graduates line of meal options, drinks and snacks for the developmental and nutritional needs at each see more...

• How thick is the consistency when it melts? Has anyone had any is...4 Answers
Erica M.
Mega Parent Expert
My lil one loves these and so do I. The flavor is mmm mmm good! I catch myself snacking on them and so does my lil one.. and she gets mad at me. Love how they dissolve with her baby saliva, but only dislike is they get stuck on the roof of her mouth.
Allie A.
Gig Harbor, WA
Mega Parent Expert
They are a great price and my daughter sure loves them but my goodness these are messy! we buy ours at target. they do dissolve fast but it gets all over our LOs clothes so fast!
Hailey G.
Holly
Mega Parent Expert
I truly like these these. The only thing is they dont melt right away like the other baby foods. It is good for them to have the yogurt but it can be a choking hazard.
Katie K.
Grand Bay, AL
These are one of my daughters favorite snacks. I love these. They are small and dissolve in her mouth so you don't have to worry about choking (as much). Small resealable packets are so nice because they fit in the diaper bag easily and you don't have to put it into a separate baggy or container. All of the flavors are great! I have nothing negative to say!
Daisy Y.
My daughter seemed to like them. She ate it and threw up. I looked at the ingredients and it has gelatin. Thats means it has PORK/COW juice/fat/broth or whatever in it. Eww. I'm never buying this for her again. I don't recommend. It's not halal.
Diana T.
Waxahachie, Tx
My daughter loves the banana and vanilla ones .. not gonna lie I tried a berry one and almost finished the whole bag! Super good . Love these . Great price too ! I will always buy these for my daughter and future children
Caitlin M.
Saint George, UT
Mega Parent Expert
This is another great "on the go" snack for your little one. They melt away so you don't have to worry about choking as much and they are flat and easy for them to put in their mouths. My son seemed to enjoy them and they added some variety to the usual cheerio snack.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Mega Parent Expert
These yogurt melts are super yummy! My son loves them still and he is 2; he thinks they are a special treat. There are quite a variety of flavors of these. They are inexpensive and the packaging is great because you can seal it back up!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Both of my babies loved these in every flavor
I can't lie my husband and I may or may not have snacked on them as well lol.
It's a nice treat they melt fast and they seem to like the texture a lot. I would purchase these again and again
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Gerber will always be my goto for my babies, wither it be snacks, baby food,cereal, or anything in between. This brand is excellent and so affordable!  My kids love everything they sale. Best brand ever!
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
How thick is the consistency when it melts? Has anyone had any issues with them not dissolving fast?