BY GERBER

New!  Made For Toddlers Made With Nutritious Low Fat Yogurt & Natural Fruit Puree Omega 3 Fat & 7 Vitamins & Minerals For Healthy Growth and Development Vitamins A & E For Natural Immune Support Delicious Flavor Combinations Smooth & Creamy Texture Just Right For Practicing to Self-Feed Specially Prepared & Packaged to Require No Refrigeration Before Opening No Preservatives & Pasteurized After Culturing Toddler Your child may be ready if he or she stands alone, begins to walk alone, and feeds self easily with fingers. Did You Know? Many toddlers are not getting enough essential nutrients such as Vitamins E & D, calcium, and Omega 3 Fat.  Graduates Yogurt Blends help to fill the gaps! Milk ingredients produced without the use of added growth hormones.  No significant difference has been shown between milk deriv see more...

• How are these? How long are they good after opening? Trying to find...1 Answers
  • Does any one feel like these are the same as buying regular yogurt ...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My daughter lovea these and i love that she is getting live cultures and vitamins." in 4 reviews
  • "I also liked that these do not require refrigeration, so you can easily pack one in your diaper bag for on the go! " in 2 reviews
  • "Well my son lol he loved to eat then when he was like 7 months he could eat half." in 2 reviews
  • "There aren't many flavors to choose from, but I think my babies were just excited to have something other than the taste of formula." in 2 reviews
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
My 9 month old son loves these!! The flavors are spot on and the need not to refrigerate means we can take them anywhere! They weren't a lot of money and so they are a great staple food for him! I tell other parents about this delicious snack because it truly is good. I have tried it myself because if I don't like it odds are neither will my baby!
Paola N.
Paola N.
YONKERS, NY
My kid is now 4 and he still loves this product! Great value, excellent taste and my kid is crazy about it. His favorite flavor is cinnamon apple! I couldn't find any cons on this product. We like everything about it! Plus, you can find it almost anywhere!
Alexandria  N.
Alexandria N.
Beloit, OH
My daughter loved to eat these but every single time we tried them she would throw up, she has no allergies and eats regular yogurt and drinks whole milk.
Mack G. B.
Mack G. B.
Austin, TX
This is my little girl food essential because she loves it that much that I don't have a hard time feeding her. Yey!
Jadia H.
Jadia H.
I like this for breakfast for my toddler. She will eat it by itself or mixed with oatmeal. Great source of calcium
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Hastings, MN
My son loves this yogurt! We don't give it to him often but when he does get it, man he is a happy child!
Monica B.
Monica B.
Can't go wrong with yogurt my baby loves it ! And I love it too! No complaints here
Caila G.
Caila G.
Mega Parent Expert
I am now at the point with my son where he is no longer eating jar food and only eats table food. He now hates jar food! Sometimes I worry that he isn't eating enough so I started giving him these yogurts with his lunch or dinner if I see he isn't really liking what he has. He loves these and will usually eat the whole thing making mommy and baby feel a lot better. You get a pack of four for around $2-$3 and I think they are worth it. They look smell and taste like regular yogurt which is an awesome plus!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Glasgow
My little one loved these before she was able to have milk. I love how yummy they tasted and she did too! They weren't too expensive and I love how you didn't have to keep them refrigerated so it was a lot easier to just put them in the diaper bag and go. No need to worry if they would go bad or not. Plus, they came in a lot of yummy flavors that my little one would go nuts for. I couldn't get it in her mouth fast enough!
Dalida Q.
Dalida Q.
I gave these to my daughter n she loves them! They taste just like regular yogurt...I us to give them to her as a snack. Very affordable and definitely worth it I recommend this to any parent...I would purchase again for my son when he's old enough....
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Does any one feel like these are the same as buying regular yogurt or is there a big deference ?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Monongahela, PA
How are these? How long are they good after opening? Trying to find new things for my daughters breakfast!