New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
Graduates Yogurt Blends - Banana Vanilla 14 oz

Gerber Graduates Yogurt Blends - Banana Vanilla 14 oz

by Gerber

Does anyone else find themselves wanting to sneak a bite of these? The Banana Vanilla smells amazing!
Start your review of Gerber Graduates Yogurt Blends - Banana Vanilla 14 oz!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My niece loves this snack. The taste is great and not sweet. The price is affordable and my sister will always purchase thud for my niece. She purchase from Walmart. Recommend others to try this product.
Gurmeet  K.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
Banana and yogurt combination is very delicious and healthy. It is good for digestion system. My baby loves it.
Shayla B.
Welch , WV
1,268 reviews
Babies like the flavor of this I highly recommend to everyone that has kids. So delicious for the kid
JayLynn P.
Traverse City, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I also bought this for my niece and she seemed to love this one too. I like the flavor varietys and the snack is perfect when youre in a hurry not to messy and easy clean up
Marie S.
Lowgap, NC
Amazing flavor! My daughter devoured this! Shelf stable, so there is no need to keep it cold. Perfect to take in the diaper bag.
Lexci A.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves this! The flavor is one of his favorites. We’ve tried other flavors that he likes as well. The smell is awesome if you like bananas. I would definitely recommend to parents who are wanting to try new snack foods with their baby! 😊
Crystal  G.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Target
My som loves these yogurts so much I've really inly used this brand of yogurt for toddlers i haven't tried giving him other brands mainly because i know these probably have less sugar then other brands because its pretty much made for baby's and this is his favorite glavor because he loves bananas
Shelby  J.
Proctorville, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
The baby loves this from the first bite ! Price was fair ! It smells and tastes great ! Awesome nutrition
Ana V.
illinois
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite yogurts i always got my son as a toddler :) I remember when he started to walk he always would take to were i had them 😆 he couldn’t talk yet but he knew what he wanted lol by pointing and making noises:)
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
For me personally, the Banana Vanilla has to be MY personal favorite to buy simply because it smells so good. My almost 10 month old gets very verbal when he's eating this flavor and you hear a lot of "Mmmmmmm" going on. I highly recommend any flavor of the Gerber Graduates Yogurts. They are healthy and I think many moms will approve of this treat.