BY GERBER

• Puffed grain snack
  • Made with whole grain – 2 g of whole grain per serving.
  • Good source of Vitamin E, Iron and Zinc
  • Helps your older baby master self-feeding

Whole Grain Yellow Corn Meal, Rice Flour, Sugar, Dried Apple Puree, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Soy And Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (For Freshness), Zinc Sulfate, Natural Bananas And Cream Flavor (Contains Milk), Electrolytic Iron, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Banana Puree

• Is this lactose/dairy free?1 Answers
  • Liked. Love your #dreamvoxbow . Please like mine. Like fo...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy these at? I have never seen this flavor...5 Answers
Gerber® Graduates® Waffle Wheels™ Banana Cream
  • "My daughter loves these snacks they fall apart easy in her mouth so she doesn't have trouble eating them." in 1 review
  • "my son loved this in all flavors." in 1 review
  • "My son loves all the little graduates." in 1 review
  • "These make excellent snacks for a trip to the store (or anywhere really) and they are a great shape - easy for little hands to hold." in 1 review
Sarah D.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So my 8 month old likes these, but they are not her favorite. To start off, these are hard and do not dissolve quickly or as easily as the puffs ( Gerber Puffs) or crunches ( Gerber Lil' Crunchies ) do. It takes some gnawing at in order for the saliva to soften the wheel. Other than that, this seems to be a good treat. My daughter has been snacking on these since about 6 months old. She has been able to eat these with no teeth. They are easy for her to grab and hold onto. Please note that my daughter can eat solids with no problems at 8mo, thus these are fine for her stage of eating.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
These are basically bigger, thicker honeycomb cereal pieces and you don’t get very many for what you pay for in a container, but my toddler son absolutely loves these and has since he was a baby and started getting teeth. Since they’re bigger, they take a little longer to eat and he usually eats two and he’s done so they last a week or so. I can see how other parents wouldn’t like these, but my son is a fan so I am as well!
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Okay first I want to start off by saying that we love Gerber products! But these are the WORST! My daughter is 15 months and I thought they would be great as a treat! Oh my gosh no. Not only are they not safe they don’t melt fast like other Gerber products. I gave her a whole one she almost choked. So I broke it in half again almost choked. Then I broke the half in half and again she almost choked! I ended up having to break it into small pieces. They didn’t melt fast become they are harder and seem to have more of a sugary type coating on them. Now she is a great eater and we never have to worry about choking like her putting to much in her mouth. These are suppose to be for crawlers and if my 15 month old has issues with these a younger baby will have even more! They taste yummy but I would never recommend or repurchase this certain product from Gerber! That being said they were priced reasonably for the amount you get. The packaging was nice and easy to open as well.
Tressa B.
Apo, NY
Perfect for my 11 month old . Easy to grasp anteahx himself how to hold
And eat on his own. I taste before I give my kids stuff and they were very tasty ; great choice ! Gerber® Graduates® Waffle Wheels™ Banana CreamGerber® Graduates® Waffle Wheels™ Banana Cream
Linda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The flavor is good but these things are way too hard for my baby. They should change the recommended "level" from crawler to "complete set of teeth". I always try my baby's snacks before I give them to him and these suckers scraped up MY mouth like Cap'n Crunch cereal. I break them up into bite sized pieces to give him so we don't waste the package, but I will not be buying these again anytime soon.
Marianne M.
Greensboro
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great to play with, but my daughter won't eat them at all. They're cheap and easy; however, the ingredients are less than desirable. She spits them out after playing with them for a couple of minutes.
Taylor A.
Eaton
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loved the flavor but sadly had to break them up for her as they are tough for her to bite threw... but they were pretty cheap so happy we didn’t waste to much money
Lisa M.
Washington
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My nephew loves these! They are big enough for little hands to hold. Great for a teether to gum on. They kind of melt down so not a choke hazard. Great for an on the go snack.
Trixie D.
Pasadena, TX
My son seems to love these, so I will give it credit for that. However they are soooo sticky and make such a mess! Definitely something you only want to give them if they are in a high chair, and even then you will be doing some cleaning. There are other snack options that don't get as gross as these. BUT he does love them! So as an occasional treat they aren't too bad.
Sydney M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my 9 month old’s current favorite snack. She loves to practice chewing and self-feeding with these little wheels. They dissolve quickly but still allow her time to chew and take bites. Nutritionally, there’s not much there. I tend to give them to her while I’m getting her meal ready or after she’s finished her serving of baby food.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Are there any older kids who have been able to eat these? Should I save these for when my one year old is older or just toss them?
Kaitlyn P.
Gallatin
Where can you buy these at? I have never seen this flavor at our walmart or any other stores.
Glorimar T.
Havelock, NC
Do these melt or my baby would need teeth to chew it?
lizbeth p.
Brooklyn, NY
Liked. Love your #dreamvoxbow . Please like mine. Like for like
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
These are super delicious for baby (and mom). The sweetness is subtle and not too overwhelming. The only thing I wish they would change is to make them in smaller containers. These have to be eaten in only a few days once opened before they taste stale.