BY GERBER #76 in Baby Food

• Puffed grain snack
  • Made with whole grain – 2 g of whole grain per serving.
  • Good source of Vitamin E, Iron and Zinc
  • Helps your older baby master self-feeding

Whole Grain Yellow Corn Meal, Rice Flour, Sugar, Dried Apple Puree, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Soy And Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (For Freshness), Zinc Sulfate, Natural Bananas And Cream Flavor (Contains Milk), Electrolytic Iron, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Banana Puree

• Is this lactose/dairy free?1 Answers
  • Liked. Love your #dreamvoxbow . Please like mine. Like fo...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy these at? I have never seen this flavor...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My daughter loves these snacks they fall apart easy in her mouth so she doesn't have trouble eating them." in 1 review
  • "my son loved this in all flavors." in 1 review
  • "My son loves all the little graduates." in 1 review
  • "These make excellent snacks for a trip to the store (or anywhere really) and they are a great shape - easy for little hands to hold." in 1 review
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So my 8 month old likes these, but they are not her favorite. To start off, these are hard and do not dissolve quickly or as easily as the puffs ( Gerber Puffs) or crunches ( Gerber Lil' Crunchies ) do. It takes some gnawing at in order for the saliva to soften the wheel. Other than that, this seems to be a good treat. My daughter has been snacking on these since about 6 months old. She has been able to eat these with no teeth. They are easy for her to grab and hold onto. Please note that my daughter can eat solids with no problems at 8mo, thus these are fine for her stage of eating.
Tressa B.
Navarre, FL
Perfect for my 11 month old . Easy to grasp anteahx himself how to hold
And eat on his own. I taste before I give my kids stuff and they were very tasty ; great choice ! Gerber® Graduates® Waffle Wheels™ Banana CreamGerber® Graduates® Waffle Wheels™ Banana Cream
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The flavor is good but these things are way too hard for my baby. They should change the recommended "level" from crawler to "complete set of teeth". I always try my baby's snacks before I give them to him and these suckers scraped up MY mouth like Cap'n Crunch cereal. I break them up into bite sized pieces to give him so we don't waste the package, but I will not be buying these again anytime soon.
Trixie D.
Pasadena, TX
My son seems to love these, so I will give it credit for that. However they are soooo sticky and make such a mess! Definitely something you only want to give them if they are in a high chair, and even then you will be doing some cleaning. There are other snack options that don't get as gross as these. BUT he does love them! So as an occasional treat they aren't too bad.
Sydney M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my 9 month old’s current favorite snack. She loves to practice chewing and self-feeding with these little wheels. They dissolve quickly but still allow her time to chew and take bites. Nutritionally, there’s not much there. I tend to give them to her while I’m getting her meal ready or after she’s finished her serving of baby food.
Yoazin V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Ferber graduates puff waffles snacks for babies is amazing they actually taste amazing lol I've tried all the food I'll be giving to my kids and this has pass my yummy taste I love how they're super small and easy for them to chew on and won't choke on them they are made for a certain stage so make sure your baby is old enough
Lindsey H.
My baby and my friends toddler hate this stuff. Its super hard and you can tell its hard for them to digest. Its cheap and easy to find but its just not worth it. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody .
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves them and so does his momma lol. They make a great snack and taste great although I wish they dissolved quicker cause he wants to stick the whole thing in his mouth. The price isn't too bad either! He likes playing with the can more than anything!
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The little girl I nanny brought these with her one day and while I was very interested in the flavor I found they were a little difficult for her to eat at one year old. I would break them in half for her and that worked a lot better.
Kaylee M.
My son loves these as a dessert or a snack. They're kind of sweet but my son loves them. I thought they would be too hard but they dissolve easily. The only thing is after a couple days they get stale so we don't get to use them all
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Are there any older kids who have been able to eat these? Should I save these for when my one year old is older or just toss them?
Glorimar T.
Havelock, NC
Do these melt or my baby would need teeth to chew it?
Kaitlyn P.
Bethany, MO
Where can you buy these at? I have never seen this flavor at our walmart or any other stores.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
These are super delicious for baby (and mom). The sweetness is subtle and not too overwhelming. The only thing I wish they would change is to make them in smaller containers. These have to be eaten in only a few days once opened before they taste stale.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this lactose/dairy free?