BY GERBER

New! Good Food. Good Life. Crawler. Made with Whole Grains. Learning to Hold & Chew. Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors. Your child may be ready if she or he: Crawls with stomach off the floor. Begins to self-feed with fingers. Begins to use jaw to mash food. Go. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "my daughter liked these but i found that they are too big and with her still learning she tries to put the whole thing in her mouth and it doesnt dissolve well." in 6 reviews
  • "They are really hard as well, not a fan of these but for teething babies that can eat them as well they would probably be nice." in 6 reviews
  • "For some reason he thought they were a really fun snack, and we found it amusing because he constantly reeked of maple syrup, haha." in 5 reviews
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Niagara Falls, NY
A perfect first finger food that grows with your little one. Gerber is their for your baby's firsts. Even as a breastfeeding and BLW family sometimes we need a grab and go snack for the toddler or a meal for our infant. Gerber has us covered. My 10 month old loves these banana wheels and my toddler does too! I like that they have vit. E, iron and zinc, plus 2g of whole grain.
They taste great and don't leave you, um i mean your baby, thirsty like other puffed snacks. Overall this is one of our go to meals/snacks for our littlest family members.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
My son didn't do so good with these. They tasted good but It says they are or crawlers but they are huge. He kept shoving the whole thing in his mouth and they DO NOT melt fast like the crunches and puffs do. I tried them last month when my baby was 10 months. He already has 6 teeth and I feel like he's not ready for them. Maybe Gerber should make them for walkers?
Megan H.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert
A mommy friend of mine suggested these. my baby likes them but she tries to put the whole thing in her mouth at once and it makes me nervous. also the packaging is not ideal for babies. I had given her the can to hold on to as we went through the store not knowing that it was paper and not plastic like the ones that hold the puffs.
Sylvia P.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen, SD
Mega Parent Expert
My son really enjoyed these little snacks when I was getting him off the bottle. They melt in the mouth and are perfect to start introducing new foods. Can get them at a variety of stores. They have good flavors for babies and toddlers and make a great little snack between meals.
Keishla D.
Keishla D.
My son loved these wagon wheels when he was going through his teething stage. It did not melt as easy as the other snacks he had before and they are great texture for scratching itchy teething gums! I wish they had more variety of flavors but other than that, we loved them!
Brittany r.
Brittany r.
Chesapeake, OH
I have been looking to try these. my son just turned 1 and is teething he has 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom we have been allowing him to eat more harder things just don't know how he would so with these. i haven't really heard much on pros and cons on this product.
Lizzie P.
Lizzie P.
Saint Cloud, FL
My son really likes these. We usually bring a variety of snacks in a container for on the go and he usually grabs these out of there ( I try and let him pick) They dissolve pretty well, but can get a bit messy if they get stuck on something.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Columbus, Ga
My son loves these! I have even tried them and they're not that bad! They are super easy for him to pick up although they are a little big for his mouth.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
My son likes these waffle wheel puffed grain snack however I find them to be too big for him. I tend to always break it in half before giving it to him.
Rita P.
Rita P.
My son liked these but tends to shove the whole cookie in his mouth which scares me.
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Are there any older kids who have been able to eat these? Should I save these for when my one year old is older or just toss them?
Glorimar T.
Glorimar T.
Havelock, NC
Do these melt or my baby would need teeth to chew it?
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Bethany, MO
Where can you buy these at? I have never seen this flavor at our walmart or any other stores.
lizbeth p.
lizbeth p.
Brooklyn, NY
Liked. Love your #dreamvoxbow . Please like mine. Like for like
tracy b.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
These are super delicious for baby (and mom). The sweetness is subtle and not too overwhelming. The only thing I wish they would change is to make them in smaller containers. These have to be eaten in only a few days once opened before they taste stale.