Gerber Graduates Waffle Wheels Puffed Grain Snack

New! Good Food. Good Life. Crawler. Made with Whole Grains. Learning to Hold & Chew. Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors. Your child may be ready if she or he: Crawls with stomach off the floor. Begins to self-feed with fingers. Begins to use jaw to mash food. Go.

• Is this lactose/dairy free?1 Answers
  • Liked. Love your #dreamvoxbow . Please like mine. Like for like1 Answers
  • Where can you buy these at? I have never seen this flavor at our ...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "my daughter liked these but i found that they are too big and with her still learning she tries to put the whole thing in her mouth and it doesnt dissolve well." in 6 reviews
  • "They are really hard as well, not a fan of these but for teething babies that can eat them as well they would probably be nice." in 6 reviews
  • "For some reason he thought they were a really fun snack, and we found it amusing because he constantly reeked of maple syrup, haha." in 5 reviews
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So my 8 month old likes these, but they are not her favorite. To start off, these are hard and do not dissolve quickly or as easily as the puffs ( Gerber Puffs) or crunches ( Gerber Lil' Crunchies ) do. It takes some gnawing at in order for the saliva to soften the wheel. Other than that, this seems to be a good treat. My daughter has been snacking on these since about 6 months old. She has been able to eat these with no teeth. They are easy for her to grab and hold onto. Please note that my daughter can eat solids with no problems at 8mo, thus these are fine for her stage of eating.
Tressa B.
Navarre, FL
Perfect for my 11 month old . Easy to grasp anteahx himself how to hold
And eat on his own. I taste before I give my kids stuff and they were very tasty ; great choice ! Gerber Graduates Waffle Wheels Puffed Grain SnackGerber Graduates Waffle Wheels Puffed Grain Snack
Sydney M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my 9 month old’s current favorite snack. She loves to practice chewing and self-feeding with these little wheels. They dissolve quickly but still allow her time to chew and take bites. Nutritionally, there’s not much there. I tend to give them to her while I’m getting her meal ready or after she’s finished her serving of baby food.
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
These are available at Wal-Mart in two flavors. I got them for my little one. These are too hard for him to eat even if I break them in pieces. If you don't want your little one to choke I dont recommend these. They are very flavorful though.
Trixie D.
Pasadena, TX
My son seems to love these, so I will give it credit for that. However they are soooo sticky and make such a mess! Definitely something you only want to give them if they are in a high chair, and even then you will be doing some cleaning. There are other snack options that don't get as gross as these. BUT he does love them! So as an occasional treat they aren't too bad.
Yoazin V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Ferber graduates puff waffles snacks for babies is amazing they actually taste amazing lol I've tried all the food I'll be giving to my kids and this has pass my yummy taste I love how they're super small and easy for them to chew on and won't choke on them they are made for a certain stage so make sure your baby is old enough
Lindsey H.
My baby and my friends toddler hate this stuff. Its super hard and you can tell its hard for them to digest. Its cheap and easy to find but its just not worth it. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody .
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
My son loves them and so does his momma lol. They make a great snack and taste great although I wish they dissolved quicker cause he wants to stick the whole thing in his mouth. The price isn't too bad either! He likes playing with the can more than anything!
Kaylee M.
My son loves these as a dessert or a snack. They're kind of sweet but my son loves them. I thought they would be too hard but they dissolve easily. The only thing is after a couple days they get stale so we don't get to use them all
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The little girl I nanny brought these with her one day and while I was very interested in the flavor I found they were a little difficult for her to eat at one year old. I would break them in half for her and that worked a lot better.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Are there any older kids who have been able to eat these? Should I save these for when my one year old is older or just toss them?
Glorimar T.
Havelock, NC
Do these melt or my baby would need teeth to chew it?
Kaitlyn P.
Bethany, MO
Where can you buy these at? I have never seen this flavor at our walmart or any other stores.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this lactose/dairy free?
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
These are super delicious for baby (and mom). The sweetness is subtle and not too overwhelming. The only thing I wish they would change is to make them in smaller containers. These have to be eaten in only a few days once opened before they taste stale.