BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates Waffle Wheels Banana Cream Puffed Grain Snacks: For babies learning to hold and chew Made with whole grains Good source of vitamin E, iron and zinc Kosher Pack of 2 see more...

Gerber Graduates Waffle Wheels Banana Cream Puffed Grain Snacks
  • "My daughter loves these snacks they fall apart easy in her mouth so she doesn't have trouble eating them." in 1 review
  • "My son loves all the little graduates." in 1 review
  • "my son loved this in all flavors." in 1 review
  • "These make excellent snacks for a trip to the store (or anywhere really) and they are a great shape - easy for little hands to hold." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Okatie , SC
When our little guy started eating solid foods, this was his favorite go to snack, The sizing is perfect, the way they dissolve quickly was great for me so that I wasn't worried about choking and he absolutely loved the flavor! I would definitely recommend this for anyone's little ones!
Heather F.
Reynoldsville, PA
These are a nice size and a sweet treat for my one year old but they are very hard and he had a difficult time eating them. I would only suggest these if your child has enough teeth for chewing. They don't dissolve well like puffs or the lil crunchies.
Kara P.
My son likes the flavor of these, but he cannot chew them even with TEETH! I was always worried that he would get choked, aren't these things supposed to dissolve too? The ones we bought never even seemed to get soggy.
Nicole J.
San Antonio , TX
My daughter loves these snacks they fall apart easy in her mouth so she doesn't have trouble eating them. And I don't feel guilty about giving it to her. She loves all the flavors as well.
mary h.
Charlotte, NC
This particular product is really helpful for a teething child as they are super hard. This particular flavor both of my kids did not like but the apple version was more popular. My only complaint was that they go really stale in about 2 days
Carri M.
My son loved this in all flavors. great little snack especially for on the go. the gerber puffs are also nice.
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
My son likes them. They're not too big or too hard. They also don't make a huge mess when he's chewing on them.
Sophia F.
Freedom , PA
Just introduced these to my daughter! She loves these. They take a little time to melt in her mouth, but she does well with them. This flavor is her favorite.
Emily D.
Muncie, IN
My first daughter; couldn't stand these. My second daughter, who is now 10 months, cannot get enough! I definitely think they're worth a shot if you're helping your child learn to hold their own food.
Brittney B.
pinellas park, FL
My son loves all the little graduates. I like how these take him a little time to eat and doesn't devour.