Gerber Graduates Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Advance Hard Spout Sippy Cup, 10 oz, Blue, 1 ea

BY GERBER #96 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

Hard Spout Cup with Fun Turtles Design so Your Toddler Can Begin the Transition to Independent Drinking with Their Favorite Friend For 12M+ Unique Hard Spout Similar Shape as Bottle so It s Familiar to a Toddler but Bite-Resistant 2 Leak-Proof, Spill-Proof, Break-Proof 3 Dishwasher-Safe BPA-Free The Turtles Hard Spout cup by Gerber Graduates can help your toddler start his path to independent drinking with his favorite ninjas the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! The Turtles Hard Spout Cup by Gerber Graduates features Leonardo and Raphael. The cup features a unique spout that is shaped like a bottle so it s familiar to a toddler but bite-resistant. And you don t have to worry about a mess because the cup is leak-proof, spill-proof, and break-proof! It s dishwasher-safe and BPA-free. 1-888-NUK-1238 see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son loves his ninja turtle cup." in 2 reviews
  • "Very cute cups and very easy to clean." in 1 review
  • "They work great for us!" in 1 review
Maria N.
As a mom of a 2 year old, I love that this is literally spill proof as long as you use the inner plug. Now as a mom of a 2 year who, that inner plug makes it impossible for him to get any liquid out of the cup. When I tried this cup, I literally had to use the spout like using a straw. It is just a little bit hard to explain to a 2 year old to use it like a straw when he's pointing at the spout and said, "no straw."
Jackie P.
Salina, KS
Praise the lord these don't leak! I also love the adorable designs and they are slender enough to fit in the highchair cup holder or the cup holder in the carSeat!
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Ii love hard spout because your child cant chew the spout off. And are more durable. I did not like the spill proof insert because if your child like mine throws it the inner piece comes off and it spills bad.
Cynthia M.
This cup is amazing! Having a toddler you always look for something that is leak proof and easy for them to carry around. This cup has it! My son absolutely loves his Ninja Turtles cup :)
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think these cups are so cute and they have so many different character themes but my son doesn't like drinking from hard spouted sippys. They also leaked a bit? No go for us.
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
These are amazing! They don't leak, they are pretty tough. My nephew has dropped his a time or two. However he likes the chewy sippys so this wasn't a huge hit at first.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
If you want a great sippy and your child loves these turtles then I recommend these 100%!! My boys use them and they love them..NO leaks(:
Jannet J.
Riverside , CA
My son loves ninja turtles!! And as a mom I love not seeing any spills lol especially when they have red juice inside.. very sturdy too!!
Cynthia V.
My little brother loves this one! It doesn't leak and it's easy for him to use. He also loves ninja turtles. Can't go wrong with this!
Sandra S.
Louisville, KY
My son has this sippy even though he doesn't use them anymore. It was his favorite for so long. He loves teenage mutant ninja turtles.