BY GERBER

GERBER GRADUATES Puffs Sweet Potato are light, easy to dissolve snacks made from puffed cereal grains and real veggies like yummy sweet potato, in a shape and size just right for little fingers. Puffs are a snack you can feel good giving your toddler, because they are made with whole grains and are a good source of iron and zinc. It's a quick snack that isn't just convenient it's nutritious. And that's something you can both smile about wherever your adventurous toddler may take you. This product should only be served to a seated and supervised child. Appropriate for children 1 year or older. see more...

Britt H.
Britt H.
Westfield, PA
Oh my goodness are these the best things to have on hand for a snack for your baby! My little girl absolutely loves them there are so many other flavors then just the sweet potato flavor. They dissolve very quickly so are safe for babies that are just being introduced to solid foods they dissolve very quickly so there's very slim chance at the baby to choke on them. Very inexpensive and can be found at most grocery stores or Walmart etc. highly recommended!
Mel G.
Mel G.
My baby loves these puffs she doesn't have any teeth yet so this cereal puff are perfect for her she's been eating solids since 5 months old and she's 7 months now so I've introduce this to her and she loves them is a good practice for finger foods and she hasn't chocked on them they dissolve in her mouth. Is must have snacks for babies!
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
My seven month old loves these just like her sister and brother before her did! They make them in so many great flavors and they dissolve so easily in their mouths so no fear of choking. Easy to grab, well priced and easy to pick up because they sell them just about everywhere! :) Love them!
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
They're great and yummy.although they dissolve quickly my children have gagged or choked on them before..nothing serious, just watch them as they snack. I buy them often. Many great flavors 👍
Breeanna B.
Breeanna B.
Spring Lake
These are my son's favorite ones. He is a sweet potato fanatic. I personally think they taste like marshmellows but still very good.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
The best as far as puff brands go! My kids will devour any flavor of these. I always have the pantry stocked.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oromocto, NB, NB, NB
My daughter loves these little snack puffs. they are perfect for traveling and trips to the park. the sweet potatoes seem to be her favorite with the blueberry ones a close second.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
I love that these are an easy healthy snack for my baby. He loves all the flavours including this one. Even my older two boys love them. They are at a good price point even more so when I can get them on sale
Obviously. Love them.
Klaudia P.
Klaudia P.
Burks Falls, ON
Both of my kids love these puffs! We've tried other brands, some were straight up disgusting (like eating cardboard) these are yummy, melt quickly and keep my baby occupied while I empty the dishwasher (practice hand eye coordination!), they also tie my toddler over until I can feed him something more substantial! They travel easily since the container is hard plastic with an easy to open lid lid. If you haven't tried them yet... You better!