BY GERBER #16 in Baby Food

Graduates puffs are a great way to make every bite count by providing vitamin e, iron and zinc. puffs are puffed with real fruit and are naturally flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

maria d.
wilkes barre, PA
Most people who will review this will say how their baby loved them. Me on the other hand, I buy these for myself! It all started when my cousin was giving these to her daughter. Of course, much like any other baby, she wanted to feed them to me so of course I would take them. They are so delicious. In college, I lived off of snacking on these! And they're so reasonably priced! When the day comes for me to have children, I will definitely be giving them these, but they might have to fight me for them!
Jessica L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Was a nanny for a while and these are wonderful when you're first starting out with snacks. They dissolve so fast that babies really do well with them. Also it helps that they can pick them up and learn to feed themselves. Unfortunately they are a little pricey and the off-brand really isn't the same quality.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these. They are one of the first treats we gave her due to the size and how quickly they dissolve. We started giving them to her around 6 months old and she did well with them. They have helped with the coordination between hand and mouth. This is the best flavor and worth a little more for this brand. The generics just aren't the same.
Charna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter could've eaten a whole container of these in one sitting when she was still a baby. They're easy to find, sometimes you can even get them for cheaper in stores like Big Lots. A nice little snack or pick me up for in between meals or just to spoil baby.
Miranda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These make for a great snack for babies! My kids loved these when they were younger. They’re soft so you don’t have to worry ab a choking hazard and they are usually always on sale at cvs when I go! There is a ton of flavors and I definitely will buy again!
Sara K.
Gettysburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter would eat these and she liked them. The only part I didn't like was that once they were opened you had to use them pretty quickly or they would not dissolve when in there mouths and I would always be afraid she would choke so after they were open for more than a 4 or 5 days whatever was left I would throw away.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We started my daughter on these when she was about 7 months. They are perfect for when your baby starts eating solids. They are easy for their little finger to pick up. They resolve quickly so it’s less likely for them to choke. Recommend to every parent out there.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Declan loves his gerber puffs! He’s seven months old trying to figure out how to eat them but he loves them! I do wish they did dissolve quicker and easier! But they are great and they taste great! They are like little baby junk food!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great value in the six pack of these, and my daughter loves them! I’ve tried generic store brands of puffs and they are not the same soft dissolving texture like the Gerber brand. Not something to skimp on to save a few pennies!
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are a huge hit in our house. We have these and all other flavors stocked up. They aren't that pricey which is a plus and they are easy to pick up and eat. I started both kids on these at 6 months and they did good with them. They aren't much of a choking hazard but to be on the safe side make sure your little one doesn't cram them in their mouths since they are small enough to fit multiple in their mouths and make sure they have the reflux reaction and swallow food well just to be on the safe side.
Hobi junior F.