Gerber Graduates Puffs Strawberry Apple uploaded by Klaudia P.

BY GERBER

GERBER GRADUATES Puffs Strawberry Apple are light, easy to dissolve snacks made from puffed cereal grains and real fruit like delicious strawberries and apples, in a shape and size just right for little fingers. Puffs are a snack you can feel good giving your toddler, because they are made with whole grains and are a good source of iron and zinc. It's a quick snack that isn't just convenient it's nutritious. And that's something you can both smile about wherever your adventurous toddler may take you. This product should only be served to a seated and supervised child. Appropriate for children 1 year or older. see more...

Caila G.
Caila G.
My son love these! They are a great snack! They melt quickly. They even come in multiple flavors although this one is his favorite! I also like that they make a to go pack that is more convenient for the diaper bag. My favorite part about these is that even I think that they taste good. My 17 year old sister in law will buy these and share them with my son as they enjoy watching their favorite tv show Spongebob.
Seanna W.
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Great snack product for children. I have never met a child that didn't love these. They have a great flavor and smell. I don't have to worry about my children choking on them because they start to dissolve the second they go in their mouths. They are low carb which means a lot because my child is a type one diabetic so it's a snack she can actually have. I highly recommend.
Shanice B.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
This are great snacks for on the go! I always purchased these when my son was a tad bit younger. They're easy to eat (even for babies without teeth) because they dissolve in the mouth. I packed these in the car whenever I knew we'd be traveling for a while. These are also good for high chair snacks when mama needs to get work done. My son loves every flavor.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
My son loves these!! If I'd let him he would eat them all day long! There are well put together, they are perfect size for limitless babies. The amount in the containers are awesome!! I would totally recommend. I have even tried them myself, and I have to say they aren't to bad! But could be sweeter, but for a toddler/baby there are perfect!
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
My seven month old loves these just like her sister and brother before her did! They make them in so many great flavors and they dissolve so easily in their mouths so no fear of choking. Easy to grab, well priced and easy to pick up because they sell them just about everywhere! :) Love them!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
My friend had recommended me this product. At first my son did not like these at all. This is why it gets 4 stars from me. After a while he couldn't stop eating them. He loves them so much now. It's actually kind of funny.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Upland, CA
My son is in love with his puffs ! He could eat a whole container if I let him , I love that they melt in my sons mouth to reduce risks of my baby choking ! Great product for young children ! Just went to buy more
Kim G.
Kim G.
Staple in our house. My son has lived these puffs as a snack since 6 months! Great in his snack cup for him to grab all on his own. Love the ingredients as well.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Mc Clure, OH
These are my daughter's favorite. She is 10 months old. We tried a generic brand and she just threw them on the floor. She eats these.
Elena M.
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Perfecto en la alimentación de los bebés , tiene muchos nutrientes además de sabores muy ricos ! Ami bebé le encantan