Gerber Graduates Puffs Peach uploaded by um s.

BY GERBER

GERBER GRADUATES Puffs Peach are light, easy to dissolve snacks made from puffed cereal grains and real peach fruit, in a shape and size just right for little fingers. Puffs are a snack you can feel good giving your toddler, because they are made with whole grains and are a good source of iron and zinc. It's a quick snack that isn't just convenient it's nutritious. And that's something you can both smile about wherever your adventurous toddler may take you. This product should only be served to a seated and supervised child. Appropriate for children 1 year or older. see more...

Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
We love giving this little snacks to our daughter. She loves them and they count as a fruit serving. They are perfect for the diaper bag and on the go. They dissolve on the tongue and we sometimes eat them too. They are delicious
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
My niece absolutely loves these. We call them baby crack. She's happy to just have a couple of Ahmanson watch her movies it's a very easy go to snack on the go and just hand them a cup with a new spell word that they can stick their hands in two and they'll be happy to sit there and eat there puffs she absolutely loves the taste and they're pretty cheap in my opinion
Jazmin A.
My baby loves these! They melt in the mouth right away and she just can't stop eating them. And I've tried them and they actually do taste like actual fruit in it. I would recommend these to any parents
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
My seven month old loves these just like her sister and brother before her did! They make them in so many great flavors and they dissolve so easily in their mouths so no fear of choking. Easy to grab, well priced and easy to pick up because they sell them just about everywhere! :) Love them!
LaTavia R.
Burke, VA
My 1 yr old loves these. I've been giving them to him since he was 9/10 months. And will most likely get them for my 6 1/2 month old in a few months. They're a good price, easy to find and don't seem to have extra, unnecessary ingredients.
Jessica M.
Wahiawa, HI
This is our go to snack for our daughter. They have a good assortment of flavors as well as they help with hand eye coordination and these are the first things that she was able to feed herself. All in all I recommend them to all parents.
Athena S.
My son loves these, and my 6 year old daughter who loves to steal them from him haha. I've actually tried them too and I must say they are tasty!
Jessica G.
Not gonna lie these taste amazing lol but they're a great snack especially on the go! And no worries because they dissolve
Aarica S.
Peach was the only favour that my little one seemed to really like.
I still have these in my cupboard since at 18 months old when she's sick these are one thing I can get her to eat.
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
I’d be lying if I said I haven’t snuck a couple at some point. They are very tasty. They are a perfect little snack for those just starting out on real food, they’re sweet without being too sweet and both my kids LOVE them!