BY GERBER #2 in Baby Food

Gerber® Peach Graduates® Puffs Cereal Snack.
New recipe!
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Made with whole grains.
Learning to pick up.
Now with 8 vitamins & minerals. see more...

• What's your little ones favorite flavor?7 Answers
  • Who else likes to eat these? Lol!6 Answers
  • How old were your kids when you first started giving the baby foo...101 Answers
Gerber Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack Peach
  • "My son loves these like How it's secure enough and it's easy just to put in your bag and go great little snacks for baby's" in 115 reviews
  • "My daughter loved this plus they were very convenient on the go we took a long 8 hr trip to Arizona my daughter was 6 months and this were lifesavers 5 Stars! " in 97 reviews
  • "They dissolve so quickly that choking is never a concern, they helped her learn to feed herself, and they were convenient to take in our diaper bag! " in 77 reviews
  • "My son loved these when he was younger and he could easily feed himself these bite sized pieces without worry of choking." in 68 reviews
  • "Agree with other reviews - easy to grab/hold, the container makes a fun toy and there are lot of different flavors to chose from! " in 53 reviews
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Mega Parent Expert
These gerber puffs are the best!! I used and bought them in every single flavor sold for both my kids. Now they are ages 5 and 2 but still love to eat them to this day! They were great snacks for my kids to eat and learn how to pick up food and put it in their mouth. There are also super safe because they melt quickly in the mouth! By far one of the best snacks created for babies ever!!! Highly recommend them! I always bought boxes of 3s.
fam s.
Visalia
Review for: Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack, Strawberry-Apple
I just started this on my 6 Month old. He loves it! I love that it’s has great flavor, and is dissolveable. Makes it easy for my son to learn to grab and put one in his mouth. It also comes in handy for on the go! Keeps him busy when mommy is trying to cook or do chores. Thank you for making such a great snack product!
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert
Love Gerber puffs for my daughter and she simply can not get enough of these small cereal snacks! They are little puffs that are naturally flavored and their is a few different flavors but my little one loves the strawberry apple puffs.
I love that they are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. Has iron, vitamin e and NO Artificial flavors!!!
I also love the shape which I feel are easy to pick up and super safe since they dissolve easily! This is amazing and my daughter is inlove with these! 👍👍👍❤️👍
Danielle B.
Everett, WA
Mega Parent Expert
I have four kids and all four of them have (and still do lol even though 3 of them aren’t babies anymore! ) love these!! Currently my one year old is obsessed with them and the other kiddos try to sneak them away! Lol and I’m not gonna even lie, I’ve tasted them and they are the bomb! I personally love them because they are a healthy snack option, easily dissolve-able so no worrying about choking, and they are easy to throw into the diaper bag and take for a car ride or grocery trip! Keeps her distracted and belly content until we can get some real food in !
Haley C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack, Sweet Potato
These puffs are good if you don’t mind your baby having gluten. Personally I wasn’t a fan of giving my baby any high allergen foods under one. My doctor also recommended giving him puffs with no wheat. So, yes, they taste good but it’s unfortunate they put wheat in them when so many other brands are gluten free.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Review for: Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack, Strawberry-Apple
My sons loovveed Gerber Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack in strawberry- apple. This was my go to for family trips and really any trips outside the house for that matter. So convenient, fun and easy to pack. And they loved them! These delicious little treats are lifesavers for all moms!
Emily L.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Seriously was a lifesaver when my son was just learning how to chew and swallow. These were my favorite because I felt at ease knowing that these melt in their mouths. So as a first time mom i wasn't all in his face because i was considered he would choke.

I also loved how many flavors were available and they smell delicious. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Jenn R.
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter Loved These forever. The only thing that I thought was a bit strange was that if you do leave them out for a period of time they may get stale and rubbery which is not easily chewed by the child. The price is not horrible they are pretty much standard for baby snacks. And if I did have another child I would definitely buy them again
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter has been eating these since she was about 5-6 months old, now she is a few weeks shy of 1 year and she still loves them. She loves all the flavors. I always grab them at walmart or giant eagle... theyre very reasonable in price. Not to mention easy to feed as snacks when we are out whether she is in her stroller or we are at the restaurant and she wants something while we wait for our food. Best part, they aren't a messy snack... what parent doesnt love that?
Jessica M.
Lake Linden, MI
Mega Parent Expert
These our our go to quick diaper bag snack. They are easy for baby to grasp and dissolve so quickly that choking isn't really a concern. They come in a variety of flavors and the container is slim and easy to store. The price point is also great.
Catherine P.
Hialeah, FL
How old were your kids when you first started giving the baby food? mine was 3 months!
Lindsay S.
What is your child's favorite flavor?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Does anyone make their own baby food?
allie  k.
When would be a good time to start giving these to my daughter?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Which taste do you like to buy