Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ

Who else thinks this is a good product to introduce to your baby because I do there soft enough that they dissolve pretty quickly and they have like 3 flavors I believe maybe more now but highly REcommend this

Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Howell, MI
3 years, 4 months ago
Great snack for little ones to enjoy while working on the pincer grasp, and my 3 year old loves them too.
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
3 years, 4 months ago
I do! these are great transitional snacks for lil ones!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Fairless Hills, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
I do! I started giving them to my twins when they were about 5 or 6 months old. They melt almost immediately and they loved the flavors. I didn't have any issues with them choking or gagging at all. My youngest just turned 5 months the other day, but he doesn't seem to be too into anything other than formula so we'll see when he starts them.
Corine B.
Corine B.
Cedar Lake, IN
3 years, 7 months ago
I think these are great for babies as an introduction to chewing. I started giving them to my son at about 8 or 9 months and he did gag on them at first even though they dissolve, but he slowly started to get the concept of chewing them, and now he can't get enough of them!
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
3 years, 8 months ago
I agree! I think there much easier for babies to mush in their mouths than cheerios
Angela M.
Diane F.
Diane F.
Wolcott, CT
3 years, 9 months ago
I tried every flavor for my daughter, she would pick out all the peas (if the dish had it) and just ate those. Otherwise she was NOT having it. I wish she ate them, because it would have widened her variety of food and made it easier for me come meal time!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Mesa, AZ
3 years, 9 months ago
I agree. I started giving these to my son when he was 7 months old. They dissolve quickly and have multiple flavors. I know of at least 5 different ones. Plus with their smaller size it is a great way for my son to work on his eye-hand coordination. He loves them.