Samantha M.
Samantha M.

What age did you start feeding these to your baby ? Do they dissolve easily enough for a baby without teeth to eat?
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Sept. 11, 2014, 9:44 p.m.
This was one of the first things that I introduced to my son (snack wise) and started about 6-7 months. I think on the container it says start when your child can sit up. They dissolve quickly, so it's much better to start with this as opposed to cheerios that don't dissolve. My son is 10 months old and loves these. He has 6 teeth so he chews them now. But, when I first introduced the puffs, he didn't have any teeth and he ate them just fine.
asdxcgvnhjkljhgfds d.
asdxcgvnhjkljhgfds d.
Sept. 4, 2014, 9:27 p.m.
My son was about 5 months the first time we gave him these, by that time he had 6 teeth
Heather M.
Heather M.
Aug. 31, 2014, 6:33 p.m.
Wait until she/he grows teeth. They dissovle pretty fast so it helps to prevent them from choking.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Aug. 7, 2014, 6:47 p.m.
I started my son on these at 6 months. Liquids and baby foods were not filling him up enough so I used these as a transition. They dissolve fast to prevent choking.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Aug. 7, 2014, 6 p.m.
8 or 9 months, same time we started giving baby food. They dissolve pretty fast.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Aug. 1, 2014, 7:27 p.m.
Under a year, probably 8 months
christina m.
christina m.
July 26, 2014, 7:54 p.m.
Yes they do dissolve pretty easily and I would double check they package for an age but I think yea it would be okay if the child had no or little teeth
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
July 24, 2014, 11:04 a.m.
I started giving my baby these when he was 9 months. He loves them!! Hes about to be one and its still my go-to snack! I can give him a small bowl on the floor and he can snack on them when he wants. Its great because they don't stain and its easily cleaned from the carpet. I buy him all the flavors, banana, blueberry, sweet potato, apple cinnamon and strawberry apple. He enjoys them all! I highly recommend them!!
josselin H.
josselin H.
July 22, 2014, 11 a.m.
I started at 9 months but I could have started earlier if I've known they dissolved so easily.
Thaiany N.
Thaiany N.
June 2, 2014, 8:59 p.m.
We started around 5 months. We broke them up into smaller pieces so that he could get a hang of the texture...he loves them now!
Julie R.
Julie R.
May 21, 2014, 7:13 p.m.
I gave these to my daughter once she had been on baby food and was doing really well with the baby food. These dissolve very quickly so it's easy for the baby to mash up and swallow.
caryna B.
caryna B.
May 17, 2014, 9:10 a.m.
Yes! I started feeding them to my daughter once she was able to eat baby food/ mash food with her gums. These dissolve very quickly and the children love them!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
March 13, 2014, 1:49 p.m.
Yes, they are soft enough. I gave them to both my boys at around 5 months. I started out with breaking them in half to make sure they could handle them.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
March 12, 2014, 11:30 a.m.
Yes! I started giving these to my LO at 5 months and he didn't cut his first tooth until he was 7 months. He did great! Babies have so much saliva!! They almost dissolved instantly.
Brianne L.
Brianne L.
Feb. 10, 2014, 11:48 a.m.
No teeth needed, these can easily be gummed! I introduced after cheerios, which are much harder around the 7 month mark.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Jan. 25, 2014, 4:15 p.m.
7 months! although they were still a bit hard for him to pick up at that point!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Jan. 24, 2014, 12:08 a.m.
I let my son have these at about 7 months, right about the time he could sit and hold his own food. He loved them and they dissolve quicker than any of the other melting baby snacks I tried.
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Jan. 6, 2014, 10:20 a.m.
They dissolve VERY fast. Best way to decide if your baby can eat them is to try them your self. They don't taste bad! We started feeding them to our daughter when she was 7 or 8 months old.

Join Now