Samantha M.
Samantha M.
What age did you start feeding these to your baby ? Do they dissolve easily enough for a baby without teeth to eat?
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
spring, TX
3 years, 1 month ago
This was one of the first things that I introduced to my son (snack wise) and started about 6-7 months. I think on the container it says start when your child can sit up. They dissolve quickly, so it's much better to start with this as opposed to cheerios that don't dissolve. My son is 10 months old and loves these. He has 6 teeth so he chews them now. But, when I first introduced the puffs, he didn't have any teeth and he ate them just fine.
asdxcgvnhjkljhgfds d.
asdxcgvnhjkljhgfds d.
3 years, 1 month ago
My son was about 5 months the first time we gave him these, by that time he had 6 teeth
Heather M.
Heather M.
3 years, 1 month ago
Wait until she/he grows teeth. They dissovle pretty fast so it helps to prevent them from choking.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
3 years, 2 months ago
I started my son on these at 6 months. Liquids and baby foods were not filling him up enough so I used these as a transition. They dissolve fast to prevent choking.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Howell, MI
3 years, 2 months ago
8 or 9 months, same time we started giving baby food. They dissolve pretty fast.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Under a year, probably 8 months
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes they do dissolve pretty easily and I would double check they package for an age but I think yea it would be okay if the child had no or little teeth
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Corpus Christi, TX
3 years, 2 months ago
I started giving my baby these when he was 9 months. He loves them!! Hes about to be one and its still my go-to snack! I can give him a small bowl on the floor and he can snack on them when he wants. Its great because they don't stain and its easily cleaned from the carpet. I buy him all the flavors, banana, blueberry, sweet potato, apple cinnamon and strawberry apple. He enjoys them all! I highly recommend them!!
josselin H.
josselin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
3 years, 2 months ago
I started at 9 months but I could have started earlier if I've known they dissolved so easily.
Thaiany N.
Thaiany N.
3 years, 4 months ago
We started around 5 months. We broke them up into smaller pieces so that he could get a hang of the texture...he loves them now!