BY GERBER #1 in Baby Food

Gerber® Peach Graduates® Puffs Cereal Snack.
New recipe!
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Made with whole grains.
Learning to pick up.
Now with 8 vitamins & minerals. see more...

• What's your little ones favorite flavor?6 Answers
  • Who else likes to eat these? Lol!5 Answers
  • How old were your kids when you first started giving the baby foo...100 Answers
Gerber Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack Peach
  • "My son loves these like How it's secure enough and it's easy just to put in your bag and go great little snacks for baby's" in 115 reviews
  • "My daughter loved this plus they were very convenient on the go we took a long 8 hr trip to Arizona my daughter was 6 months and this were lifesavers 5 Stars! " in 97 reviews
  • "They dissolve so quickly that choking is never a concern, they helped her learn to feed herself, and they were convenient to take in our diaper bag! " in 77 reviews
  • "My son loved these when he was younger and he could easily feed himself these bite sized pieces without worry of choking." in 68 reviews
  • "Agree with other reviews - easy to grab/hold, the container makes a fun toy and there are lot of different flavors to chose from! " in 53 reviews
Deanna B.
I love these things. Yes they are for kids but I still snack on them. I bought them at Walmart for my daycare kids and they are just so delicious, I could eat the entire thing myself but also my kids love them just as much as I do. I definitely recommend these. Also these are a very easy soft snack for those who are just getting their teeth in. Plus the packaging is so nice you can easily take these any where without them spilling over and making a mess. Fits in bags nicely. Yes I recommend this product.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
My daughter loves these. she all of the flavors, the peach one I just bought her last night, and she wanted them non stop yesterday. I love these things because when I'm cooking in the kitchen unusually strap her in the high chair and give her some of these to chew, she's 1 but she's only got 2 teeth so I feel so comfortable knowing that the likely hood of her choking isn't large, because they pretty much melt in your mouth before you get a chance too.
Meagan F.
QUINLAN, TX
My children love all of the Gerber Puffs flavors, but this seems to be their favorite. My oldest, who is three, still loves to snack on these with her baby brother. They are a great value. I once tried to be cheap and buy the store brand. They didn't have the same texture or dissolve the same way. My daughter also said the Gerber ones taste so much better.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
I just bought these this week at target. My son is 8 months old and does not like solid food, he likes to eat only items that he can feed himself. These have been a hit with him. He can't get enough of the them. He sits in his high chair and picks them up himself. Great for fine motor skills too. Will definitely re purchase this item.
Amber R.
All of my children #love these I have actually #tasted these also due to my children like #sharing with mommy. And they melt super quick. And their taste is actually pretty good. I have to buy these constantly. I don't think they are just for babies. :) my toddler and my daughter who is 6 likes eating them too. :) a #musthave
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
My baby loves this snacks perfect for learning to eat on there own she loves the banana ones as well I buy them usually at food 4 less but you could find them pretty much anywhere I always get her like about 5-6 and there all gone in about 2 weeks a lil pricey but she loves them so if she's happy I'm happy ❤️👶🏻
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
My son absolutely loves these puffs-you can smell that they are Peach as soon as you open the container and they actually taste like it too. He loves that he can pick them up easily and they just melt in his mouth. I highly recommend these to any parent who is just getting their child started on finger foods.
Rachael M.
My son loves these . These are great healthy choice snacks for babies who are crawling and exploring new things . These come in shapes so your baby is learning too. I love how convenient these are when I'm on the go and he needs something to eat then and there to keep him busy. Great for kids with teeth too.
Kaylee E.
My son absolutely loves these, I make sure my cabinet is stocked with these at all times. They are little enough that he doesn't choke but large enough that he can pick them up on his own. They dissolve quickly to avoid choking which makes them a quick but no mess snack. A cabinet and diaper bag MUST HAVE!!!
Amber W.
Las Vegas
A great buy for baby! Easy to eat for the littest mouths! The taste isn't too sweet and on top of that there's only 1 gram of sugar per serving. I love giving these to my daughter as a quick snack, whether we're in the car or on the go. These are easy to clean up and she is able to learn how to self feed!
Catherine P.
Hialeah, FL
How old were your kids when you first started giving the baby food? mine was 3 months!
Lindsay S.
What is your child's favorite flavor?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Does anyone make their own baby food?
allie  k.
When would be a good time to start giving these to my daughter?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Which taste do you like to buy