BY GERBER #2 in Baby Food

Gerber® Peach Graduates® Puffs Cereal Snack.
New recipe!
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Made with whole grains.
Learning to pick up.
Now with 8 vitamins & minerals. see more...

• What's your little ones favorite flavor?7 Answers
  • Who else likes to eat these? Lol!6 Answers
  • How old were your kids when you first started giving the baby foo...101 Answers
Gerber Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack Peach
  • "My son loves these like How it's secure enough and it's easy just to put in your bag and go great little snacks for baby's" in 115 reviews
  • "My daughter loved this plus they were very convenient on the go we took a long 8 hr trip to Arizona my daughter was 6 months and this were lifesavers 5 Stars! " in 97 reviews
  • "They dissolve so quickly that choking is never a concern, they helped her learn to feed herself, and they were convenient to take in our diaper bag! " in 77 reviews
  • "My son loved these when he was younger and he could easily feed himself these bite sized pieces without worry of choking." in 68 reviews
  • "Agree with other reviews - easy to grab/hold, the container makes a fun toy and there are lot of different flavors to chose from! " in 53 reviews
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack, Banana
[product:gerber-graduates-puffs-cereal-snack,-banana,-naturally-flavored-with-other-natural-flavors,-1.48-ounce,-6-count]
Now I have been buying these for the past 5 years, my 2 oldest daughters and now my little son absolute love these. They are perfect for a small snack to hold them odd before a big meal. Easy for my son to pick up. So far no choking accidents. Smells smazing. Like real bananas. Now I just wish they were in a much smaller container. Easier for travel. But I make do.
Kayla W.
Simon, WV
Review for: Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack, Banana
Such a great snack, definitely when on the go! My son absolutely loves these & is always eating them! Super easy for him to chew, that’s definitely a plus that I don’t have to worry too much when he’s eating them. Most definitely going to continue buying them until he no longer likes them!  Gerber Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack Peach
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Mega Parent Expert
These gerber puffs are the best!! I used and bought them in every single flavor sold for both my kids. Now they are ages 5 and 2 but still love to eat them to this day! They were great snacks for my kids to eat and learn how to pick up food and put it in their mouth. There are also super safe because they melt quickly in the mouth! By far one of the best snacks created for babies ever!!! Highly recommend them! I always bought boxes of 3s.
fam s.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack, Strawberry-Apple
I just started this on my 6 Month old. He loves it! I love that it’s has great flavor, and is dissolveable. Makes it easy for my son to learn to grab and put one in his mouth. It also comes in handy for on the go! Keeps him busy when mommy is trying to cook or do chores. Thank you for making such a great snack product!
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert
Love Gerber puffs for my daughter and she simply can not get enough of these small cereal snacks! They are little puffs that are naturally flavored and their is a few different flavors but my little one loves the strawberry apple puffs.
I love that they are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. Has iron, vitamin e and NO Artificial flavors!!!
I also love the shape which I feel are easy to pick up and super safe since they dissolve easily! This is amazing and my daughter is inlove with these! 👍👍👍❤️👍
Desiree M.
Bath, NY
Review for: Other
My daughter is almost 8 months old and she loves these! I buy them at Walmart usually I get different flavors but this time we tried blueberry. They smell amazing and are really inexpensive. She loved them I would definitely recommend them! Gerber Graduates Puffs Blueberry Cereal Snacks
Danielle B.
Everett, WA
Mega Parent Expert
I have four kids and all four of them have (and still do lol even though 3 of them aren’t babies anymore! ) love these!! Currently my one year old is obsessed with them and the other kiddos try to sneak them away! Lol and I’m not gonna even lie, I’ve tasted them and they are the bomb! I personally love them because they are a healthy snack option, easily dissolve-able so no worrying about choking, and they are easy to throw into the diaper bag and take for a car ride or grocery trip! Keeps her distracted and belly content until we can get some real food in !
Wishona T.
Columbus
Review for: Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack, Peach
My LO loves these Puffs. Great for on the go and amazing for little ones who are starting to pick up their food on their own to self feed. They are soft and the baby loves them! I am so happy that she loves them. We will continue to buy until the little one is older!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Review for: Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack, Strawberry-Apple
My sons loovveed Gerber Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack in strawberry- apple. This was my go to for family trips and really any trips outside the house for that matter. So convenient, fun and easy to pack. And they loved them! These delicious little treats are lifesavers for all moms!
Emily L.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Seriously was a lifesaver when my son was just learning how to chew and swallow. These were my favorite because I felt at ease knowing that these melt in their mouths. So as a first time mom i wasn't all in his face because i was considered he would choke.

I also loved how many flavors were available and they smell delicious. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Catherine P.
Hialeah, FL
How old were your kids when you first started giving the baby food? mine was 3 months!
Lindsay S.
What is your child's favorite flavor?
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Does anyone make their own baby food?
allie  k.
When would be a good time to start giving these to my daughter?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Which taste do you like to buy