BY GERBER

Nestle baby food - fruit and vegetable apple 1.05 lb see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ana G.
Sioux city, Ia
This is ao good had to try cause my toddler loves them. Easy on the go also if it falls no big spill like the jar. You got to try ao many different flavors.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
Life savers for on the go family's. I would recommend to any parents to give them a try. They are worth it.
Laura L.
San Antonio, TX
These are great for on the go! My son loves these because it gives him a chance to be independent. I would definitely recommend these for any age kid.
Brittany y.
These are great for on the go! My son loves them!! The also come in other great flavors!! Must have for road trips or any other outing!
Casey C.
Independence, OR
I prefer the organic baby food pouches, but my little one doesn't seem to care! She loves the fruit and veggie mixes and I love giving them to her!
yudiannela T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My daughter Leah really love this product. I try very hard to provide her with all the nutrients she needs and this product does. Leah is a very active baby, we have tried other Gerber product she love them.
Estrella B.
Mega Parent Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Since my son was 6 months we always had few of these in every go bag. Now he's almost 2 and he still loves them! He eats his veggies with these a lot easier than in their natural form.
Melissa T.
My niece isn't a baby anymore but she still enjoys these from time to time. It's a good way for her eat her daily amount of veggies and fruits since she is a bit fussy. Love these for on the go or on trips to the park!