Gerber Graduates Nestlé Baby Food - Cereal Bar Blueberry Kosher Certified 2.5 oz

BY GERBER

Nestle baby food - cereal bar blueberry kosher certified 2.5 oz see more...

• Are these new? I have never seen them, but my baby would ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I always test and taste hints before I give them to my child and they taste good and dissolve pretty fast." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves the bars from gerber!" in 1 review
  • "Yes the flavor is bland, but they taste perfectly fine for little ones developing a sense of taste. " in 1 review
Cassy T.
Trenton
Love love love! This product is great for when you're out shopping or at an event and your child starts to get hungry and cranky. I always test and taste hints before I give them to my child and they taste good and dissolve pretty fast. I started giving them to my daughter when she was about 10 months even though the package says 15+
De'Auna B.
Richmond, TX
These are a huge hit in this house! I cannot seem to buy enough of them. The kiddos love them. I like that they aren't messy so I can allow them to have these in public as well. They keep pretty well without getting stale. This is just a great snack!
Cassie P.
My son use to love these when he was in this stage. He loved a lot of the Berber products. Only thing I don't like is that they are a little more costly and the bag always has more air that product.
Jody W.
Billings, MT
It's great that these are so healthy and good for my babies but there is hardly any filling in the middle so it mostly tastes like the crunchy outside so my babies didn't like them that much
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
These are great. My son, my husband, and myself would always buy these. Yes the flavor is bland, but they taste perfectly fine for little ones developing a sense of taste.
Liberty R.
Copley, OH
They are very bland, my son doesn't like them very much but my dog loves them! We normally just end up feeding them to the dog.
Michele F.
York, PA
Disappointed in the fruit flavoring or lack there of! My children did not like these and after tasting them, I can see why
Jenny W.
Middleburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So easy for my little girl to pick up and feed herself! She gobbles them down so apparently they taste great! :)
Jenny C.
Eagan , MN
My little one loved these with finger foods. They still need bites and are a bit hard but a good snack fix.
Amber T.
My daughter loves the bars from gerber! I buy them in big boxes from sams and they last a while
Dayna S.
Murrieta , CA
Are these new? I have never seen them, but my baby would love them!